GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF Game One: Binghamton at Houston: 8:35PM Friday, May 27, 2011

+9
Ev
shabbs
TheAvatar
sandysensfan
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

nvm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-d7eada2c413b72e0af2a0fdd96fdc364

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

I have read on the AHL site that Houston is a very physical team.

So you know they will target our top scorers... let's hope they can handle it.

42 Celcius in Houston with humidity. Ice will be crap... certainly does not benefit the B-Sens.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Half our to go. Almost done with work-related stuff.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Took a while for Bingo to get their first shot on net...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:I have read on the AHL site that Houston is a very physical team.

42 Celcius in Houston with humidity. Ice will be crap... certainly does not benefit the B-Sens.

Joy's recent tweet:
Lots of #BSens getting leveled by big hits in the opening minutes. Crowd loving it.

Captain scores OT goal to send his team to the Finals. Team leading the playoffs in scoring. Nine day layover. Playing against a big,physical team. Away games played in a very warm climate.

Are there any other weird similarities?

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:I have read on the AHL site that Houston is a very physical team.

Joy's recent tweet:
Lots of #BSens getting leveled by big hits in the opening minutes. Crowd loving it.

Captain scores OT goal to send his team to the Finals. Team leading the playoffs in scoring. Nine day layover. Playing against a big,physical team. Away games played in a very warm climate.

Yeah but the Sens did not have a Cowen and a Gryba (who just took a penalty) in their lineup. Z Smith... hopefully they can handle themselves.

Are there any other weird similarities?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Shots are 9-4 Aeros as Gryba takes a tripping penalty.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

B-Sens kill the penalty then get a powerplay of their own; killed off by the Aeors. Still nothing-nothing, but it's now 10-7 in shots.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Team1200.com has the Boston game on, but there is a link to listen to the B-Sens game which redirects you to 1430theteam.com.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:B-Sens kill the penalty then get a powerplay of their own; killed off by the Aeors. Still nothing-nothing, but it's now 10-7 in shots.

There is a stream - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pisf

Quite choppy as usually. Audio is Grady Whittenburg.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Come on guys!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-d7eada2c413b72e0af2a0fdd96fdc364
Laughing3

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I didn't know Darrly Sydor was an assistant coach for the Aeros. He was a great player, I used to be a huge Stars fan.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

1 - 0 for the B-Sens

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Butler makes it 1-0! Ahhhhh!

shabbs

shabbs