GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Portland Pirates @ Binghamton Senators, 7:05PM Monday, May 2

+10
sandysensfan
SensHulk
rooneypoo
spader
SeawaySensFan
TheAvatar
tim1_2
wprager
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

YEAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

spader

All-Star
All-Star

5-1. Potulny gets this one.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Game 7, they blew a 4-0 lead. Anything less than 5 goals is not comfortable

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Nice play Kassian. The best way you figure your team can win is to take out Lehner.
Get in the box you goon.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Game 7, they blew a 4-0 lead. Anything less than 5 goals is not comfortable

It was actually 3-0 and then 4-1. This is their fits 4-goal lead.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:Game 7, they blew a 4-0 lead. Anything less than 5 goals is not comfortable

It was actually 3-0 and then 4-1. This is their fits 4-goal lead.

In that case, TowelWave

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, game 5 is also in Binghamton. They can close it out at home, with Cowen providing some assistance on the blue line. Maybe they can get a few more tickets sold. Tonight's attendance is 3,180 (compared with 4,637 on Saturday -- and that wasn't quite a sellout).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm calling it. 2-1/2 to go with the BSens on the PP. Game in the bag. Let's see if we get Cowen out to put the lights out on the Pirates.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

5-3 now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I meant the powerplay. It's a 5 on 3.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Butler makes it 6-1.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Or was it Potulny? Conflicting tweets.

Pirates call a timeout with 37 seconds to go and down 5 goals. Really?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Potulny. Confirmed.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Final was 6 - 1. Sens now up 3 games to 1 in the series.

Let's go Bingo... try to win the next one at home.

Lehner is now 6 and 1 in the post-season. Not bad for a 19 yr old rookie behind a defense missing about 4 regular D. He's doing a great job.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Game over. B-Sens take a 3-1 series lead with a 6-1 drubbing of the Pirates. They keelhauled them. Game 5 goes tomorrow as they try to close it out at home.

Remember when the Monarchs had them 3-1? It ain't over yet. But it's close.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Beautiful! Get re-focused for tomorrow and let's do it!!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cowen watch starts in 5 minutes.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I want Cowen to lead his team to the Mem. Cup more than I want him in Bingo I think. Hard to say. Thinking

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum