GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME TWO: Binghamton Sens @ Portland Pirates - April 28th, 7:00 PM

+10
SensHulk
22_4_ever
The Silfer Server
shabbs
sandysensfan
Ev
SensGirl11
wprager
Riprock
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BREAKING NEWS: Gragnani will represent Canada at the Worlds and NOT play in this series!!!!

GAME TWO: Binghamton Sens @ Portland Pirates - April 28th, 7:00 PM Picture?type=large

VS

GAME TWO: Binghamton Sens @ Portland Pirates - April 28th, 7:00 PM Jhonas-Enroth

B-Sens Probable Lineups:

Z.Smith - Potulny - Keller
Greening - Locke - Butler
Daugavins - O'Brien - Condra
Hoffman - Dziurzynski - Wick
Hamilton

Benoit - Raymond
Kinrade - Wiercioch
Borowiecki - Sloane

Lehner
Brodeur

*Derek Grant is injured

Portland Probably Lineups:

Whitmore-Adam-Mancari
Stuart-Byron-Parrish
McCauley-Ellis-Tropp
Gongalsky-Turnbull-Legault

Persson-Biega
O'Hanley - Fienhage (possibly replaced by Gragnani)
Crawford - Conboy

Enroth
Lieggo

SD's Red Line Report:

Lots of them today, start with:

Butler vs Adam:

A most intriguing matchup, both players were neck and neck for the rookie goal scoring lead in the AHL until their respective call-ups to the NHL. Adam bested Butler by scoring 29 goals in 57 games, while Butler ended up with 22 goals in 47 games - so very close in terms of GPG. Both are expected to be big parts of their team's futures, both have a nose for the net (with Adam at 6'2 being the bigger of the two). So far Butler has 5 goals in 8 games, while Adam has 2 goals in 7 this post-season. Let their battle continue!!

Lehner vs Enroth:

Here's a great goaltending matchup between two future NHL starters (IMO!). Enroth posted a .912 and a 2.78 in 41 games in the AHL, Lehner posted a .912 and a 2.70 in 22 games, so pretty evenly matched. Enroth is 3 years old @ 22 years old.

Bobby Raymond and David Sloane:

Two late additions to the B-Sens who have been savaged by injuries on the back-end, this is what coach KK had to say about him and Sloane:

"I thought they both did a nice job. But I think if you were clocking ice time in the third period, you'd see that Raymond was the one that was, in my eyes, stood out. It looks to me like we found ourselves another little defenseman - not little; I mean, he's not big, but not little in the sense of little - another defenseman that should be able to help us. He's very smart, good skills, and he didn't get himself in any trouble. That's all I ask my D - don't get in trouble."

Mark Borowiecki

Has played in all situations now and is starting to look very, very poised according to coach KK and the Bingo watchers. A huge shot in the arm for the B-Sens.

Wacy Hamilton
A slight wildcard here, his team was bounced from the WHL playoffs yesterday - and if coach KK decides to replace Hoffman for a game or two, we might see Hamilton's pro-debut.

GO B-SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Lalalala

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Nice SD. I just saw on Twitter via Joy that Gragnani was off to join TC.

As always, go Bingo.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Nice SD. I just saw on Twitter via Joy that Gragnani was off to join TC.

As always, go Bingo.

Yeah, I heard it too, I put it as Breaking News at the top of the page. Very lucky break, that guy is awesome to say the least. 60+ points for the Pirates this season.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

From Joy on Twitter (you should follow her!!!!)
@PSBJoyOnTheSens

Gragnani won Eddie Shore Award as best #AHL defenseman with franchise-record, D-leading 60 points (12G-48A) in 63 reg-season games. #BSens

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Great breakdown, SD. Let's see if the GDT streak continues (the B-Sens have won every game for which we had a GDT).

Go GDT!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

GAME TWO: Binghamton Sens @ Portland Pirates - April 28th, 7:00 PM 5626288160_8a094fc17d

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

GAME TWO: Binghamton Sens @ Portland Pirates - April 28th, 7:00 PM BinghamtonSenatorsWinInOvertimeManchesterAHL2011PlayoffsSensTownBlog

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

GAME TWO: Binghamton Sens @ Portland Pirates - April 28th, 7:00 PM 226459_1933996623206_1041010096_32212945_5431919_n

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

GAME TWO: Binghamton Sens @ Portland Pirates - April 28th, 7:00 PM 190470_1852708711059_1041010096_32126954_7609312_n

Wick back left, Lehner and...I feel bad but I don't know the other guy...I think it's also a baby sen

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

It's Jason Bailey.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cute, they're teaching that dog to play the organ.

Edit: tit for tat

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Greening says they're not satisfied with a split:
http://fans.senators.nhl.com/community/blog/1/entry-218-greening-were-not-satisfied-with-a-split/

We’ve already assured ourselves of a split in Portland, but that’s not enough for us. We’re going for a win tonight and if we’re able to get the win, great. If not, that’s not what we want. We want to come out of here with two wins. Any time you go into a game, you want to be able to win, no matter what the outcome was last night

Portland has a very good road record.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tonight?!?!?!?!?!!Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Tonight?!?!?!?!?!!Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Yes, tonight!!!!!!!Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm literally flipping out, here! 
I'm literally flipping out, here!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum