GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME TWO: Binghamton Sens @ Portland Pirates - April 28th, 7:00 PM

+10
SensHulk
22_4_ever
The Silfer Server
shabbs
sandysensfan
Ev
SensGirl11
wprager
Riprock
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote: :KKK: TowelWave

Hope they don't montreal it up going home up 2-0

Burning Car

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:Don't forget.... anyone interested in a ROAD TRIP to Binghamton on Sat for game #3 -- go to Ultimate Tours for details and sign up.

There are still seats available.

Leave Ottawa @ 11:00 from Downtown @ 11:30 from Barrhaven.
Depart Binghamton @ 10:30 pm arrive Ottawa 3:00 am.

We need people to fill the bus.

I doubt it's a 1 hour drive. I'd read that you arrive back in Ottawa around 3AM. And heaven help you if the game goes into OT.

Sorry will fix.. you are correct arrive back @ 3:00 am.... it doesn't work to try to do 2 things at once.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So stoked to a bunch of guys who are learning how to win. Love it!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://theahl.com/stats/official-game-report.php?game_id=1008590

Butler with his 6th goal in 9 games, Daugavins with a hell of a SH goal apparently. Lehner with a .926 and 5-0 in the POs.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Lehner is 5-0. This is his first pro-level playoffs. He's won 3 OT games and stopped a penalty shot in double-OT. Would have been ROTY if not for Leclaire.

THat's pretty hypothetical.
He's not exactly stealing games out there eh...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:
wprager wrote:Lehner is 5-0. This is his first pro-level playoffs. He's won 3 OT games and stopped a penalty shot in double-OT. Would have been ROTY if not for Leclaire.

Of course it's hypothetical, so what! They were outplayed last night -- I'd say he stole that one. It's true that he's getting offensive support (they were down 0-2 last night) but he's not getting much defensive support. Those 3 OT games were played with 4 regular defensemen and an NCAA callup who played 5 minutes of that double OT game. Bottom line, they were 1-3 when he got the node and are 5-0 since then, so I'd say he *is* stealing some games.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LEHNER IS BOSS!!!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice to see him take over. Too bad it took this long and it took a complete bed wetting by Brust for it to happen. Good times ahead for Bingo.

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:

Of course it's hypothetical, so what! They were outplayed last night -- I'd say he stole that one. It's true that he's getting offensive support (they were down 0-2 last night) but he's not getting much defensive support. Those 3 OT games were played with 4 regular defensemen and an NCAA callup who played 5 minutes of that double OT game. Bottom line, they were 1-3 when he got the node and are 5-0 since then, so I'd say he *is* stealing some games.

I did not listen to the game but I looked at game summary. Bob Raymond was first star. Yes that Bob Raymond who played D for Florida in ECHL.

Lehner was not one of the three stars. Maybe he was the hardest working B Sen with all those shots.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Nice to see him take over. Too bad it took this long and it took a complete bed wetting by Brust for it to happen. Good times ahead for Bingo.
I wonder if the Bingo Fans are warming up to him now?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

jawal wrote:
wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:

I did not listen to the game but I looked at game summary. Bob Raymond was first star. Yes that Bob Raymond who played D for Florida in ECHL.

Lehner was not one of the three stars. Maybe he was the hardest working B Sen with all those shots.

He was also not the first star (or not *any* star) when he stopped 51 shots in that double OT, but both Joy and the other B-Sens tweeter said he should have been the first star. That game was in Manchester. Is it an AHL thing to *not* give the visiting goalie a star?

Booby Ray scored the winner -- that's the biggest reason he got the 1st star. Not sure why they gave all three stars to the Sens, since they were solidly outshot.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This should make for a great atmosphere for anyone heading down to lovely Binghamton for game 3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum