GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Portland Pirates @ Binghamton Senators, 7:05PM Monday, May 2

+10
sandysensfan
SensHulk
rooneypoo
spader
SeawaySensFan
TheAvatar
tim1_2
wprager
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Let's go guys, gonna be tough, but let's get it done.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

How about more goals with less shots, or a minority win. Shrug

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:How about more goals with less shots, or a minority win. Shrug

I don't want to get into politics. Frustrated2 HeadBanger

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How much is a beer at a Bingo game? One of the big ones...32 ounces...? At SBP it's $11 or $11.50.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Bass Destruction wrote:How about more goals with less shots, or a minority win. Shrug

Well, we need at least 50% + 1 of goals scored tonight. That will be decisive enough !

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:

Well, we need at least 50% + 1 of goals scored tonight. That will be decisive enough !

That's what I said Wink

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:How much is a beer at a Bingo game? One of the big ones...32 ounces...? At SBP it's $11 or $11.50.

Knowing that you can buy an Orchard Chicken sub at Subway in the US for 5 bucks vs. about 8 bucks in Canada, I estimate that a 48 oz. brewski would run you a buck and a quarter in Bingo.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:How much is a beer at a Bingo game? One of the big ones...32 ounces...? At SBP it's $11 or $11.50.

Knowing that you can buy an Orchard Chicken sub at Subway in the US for 5 bucks vs. about 8 bucks in Canada, I estimate that a 48 oz. brewski would run you a buck and a quarter in Bingo.

WTF is an "Orchard Chicken"? Chickens that were raised in an orchard??

There is only one sub...and it is made with pizza ingredients. And it is the same price on both sides of the border.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

There is only one sub...and it is made with pizza ingredients. And it is the same price on both sides of the border.

An "Orchard Chicken" is one of the many things we Canadians have to pay more for than our US friends.

I'll give you another example. I was going to pick up a John Deere tractor until I saw that it costs 1899.00 in Canada and 1499.00 in the US. Diddle that noise.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

An "Orchard Chicken" is one of the many things we Canadians have to pay more for than our US friends.

I'll give you another example. I was going to pick up a John Deere tractor until I saw that it costs 1899.00 in Canada and 1499.00 in the US. Diddle that noise.

So are you going to buy the tractor in the US and bring it back? Or are you going to go without, just out of spite?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

So are you going to buy the tractor in the US and bring it back? Or are you going to go without, just out of spite?

I'll pick up a used one probably but I might still see if I can talk the dealer down on the price.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Politics and tractors. Sheesh. I mean, Aaaaaargh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Joy explained in some tweets between her and Adnan (of SixthSens) that Cowen wasn't eligible to play at the start of the season because of his age, but after having completed his fourth season of junior eligibility he would be eligible now. So if Spokane gets eliminated, and *if* the Sens organization allow him, then he could join Bingo for game 5.

That would be a very welcomed addition, since they are not getting any of the remaining injured players back except for Brust.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:

If it's a 1-0 game, your math is off. Sarcasm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

If it's a 1-0 game, your math is off. Sarcasm

0 x 50% = 0. 0 + 1 = 1. The formula holds. Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum