GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME THREE: Charlotte Checkers @ Binghamton Senators, May 17th, 7:05PM

+6
spader
wprager
tim1_2
rooneypoo
Ev
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME THREE: Charlotte Checkers @ Binghamton Senators, May 17th, 7:05PM Brackets11_488

GAME THREE: Charlotte Checkers @ Binghamton Senators, May 17th, 7:05PM Charlotte_checkers_2003

VS

GAME THREE: Charlotte Checkers @ Binghamton Senators, May 17th, 7:05PM Binghamton_senators_2006-07

GAME THREE: Charlotte Checkers @ Binghamton Senators, May 17th, 7:05PM BROOM

GAME THREE: Charlotte Checkers @ Binghamton Senators, May 17th, 7:05PM Upper+Deck+NHL+Rookie+Debut+B9WoAC80vnrl

GAME THREE: Charlotte Checkers @ Binghamton Senators, May 17th, 7:05PM Ottawa-robin-lehner

GAME THREE: Charlotte Checkers @ Binghamton Senators, May 17th, 7:05PM Bng_celeb110423-r127642&is=ArticleImage

Probable Binghamton Lineup:

Z.Smith - Potulny - Keller
Greening - Locke - Butler
Daugavins - O'Brien - Condra
Hoffman - Bass - Wick

Benoit - Cowen
Kinrade - Wiercioch (game time decision) Confirmed to play
Borowiecki - Gryba
Schira (game time decision) Will not play
Sloane (scratch)
Raymond (scratch)

Lehner
Brust

SD's Red Line Report:

The Whole Damn Team

The B-Sens are on a roll in a big way, one win away from setting an AHL record for the most consecutive road wins - but that'll have to wait because the B-Sens are at home for the next 3 games. Their top 6 forwards, Potulny, Keller, Locke, Greening, Z.Smith and Bobby Butler are arguably the deepest and most talented group left in the post-season. They received Locke back from injury last round, Greening, Condra, Z.Smith and Bobby B from Ottawa just in time for Round One - and now they're really gelling, making them a force to be reckoned with.

But it's more than just that - as it always is when a team is winning in the post-season. They're loose, they're a family and they're playing hard for each other and their coach Kurt Kleindorst. It helps that Daugavins has stepped up and taken on a leadership/scoring role and that their 3rd line C is Jim O'Brien - a guy who has turned his game into a budding power forward. Up and down the lineup we see guys who love to play, love to score and are learning quickly that they can win.

The addition of Jared Cowen on D is also a contributing factor for a team that at one time ran with 4 D because of injuries. But those injuries are starting to heal and the B-Sens appear close to being completely healthy (no timeline for Derek Smith has been set yet, but he's improving apparently). David Hale is battling a terrible virus and may not play again this year, but through that, Patrick Wiercioch - whose game has also improved during the course of the year, is set to return, possibly tonight - and the underrated puck moving D-man, Craig Schira may also make his series debut as early as tonight.

Kleindorst still has his work cut out for him, the Charlotte Checkers won't go away at this point, but he's done a wonderful job so far managing his roster. He will go with Robin Lehner again tonight - and rightfully so, but as usual, he'll be on a short leash. Something he must like based on his numbers.

GO B-Sens!!! Ahhhhh!

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Tue May 17, 2011 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wiercioch confirmed to play tonight, Raymond draws out.

Schira will not play tonight.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We're gonna get raped

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:We're gonna get raped

Sarcasm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Any word on whether or not Rundblad might join Bingo? I think we determined earlier that he was indeed eligible to play (I think?), but I'm wondering if there's any serious consideration as to whether or not he actually might join the team.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:Any word on whether or not Rundblad might join Bingo? I think we determined earlier that he was indeed eligible to play (I think?), but I'm wondering if there's any serious consideration as to whether or not he actually might join the team.

Haven't heard anything about it yet personally.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

These guys are on quite the roll...as is Lehner. Here's hoping it continues! Cheers

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think they are one road win away from *tying* the AHL record, actually.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Laugh1 You're just a fountain of positive thoughts, eh?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:

It's not what you think, he's been saying that since the first series - and we've won each one. Laugh1

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
spader wrote:

It's not what you think, he's been saying that since the first series - and we've won each one. Laugh1

I wasn't keeping track, but there's a certain thing I used to type that I haven't been typing. Just in case.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
spader wrote:

Ah, I see. My bad. Sorry Ev.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BSens lines:

Z. Smith-Potulny-Keller
Greening-Locke-Butler
Daugavins-O'Brien-Condra
Hoffman-Bass-Wick

Benoit-Cowen
Borowiecki-Kinrade
Gryba-Wiercioch

Lehner

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The B-Sens haven't won Game 3 in the first two series. It's time.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Make it so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum