GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Apr. 2, 2011

+16
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
NEELY
Hoags
shabbs
strachattack
Cap'n Clutch
spader
Riprock
PTFlea
sandysensfan
Ev
SDH89
Flo The Action
SensHulk
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Man, we still can't play the Leafs... what the Diddle is up with that Dung.

Don't complain. I'm really not going to care all that much until we meet again where it counts. I also can''t wait until some more of the Leafs fans die out and get replaced by Sens fans. There's a whole generation growing up now who've never known a time when there were no Sens.
That's never gonna happen. This is Ottawa.
But us Sens fans HAVE TO TAKE BACK OUR ARENA. It's awful sitting there listening to those bastards especially when they are winning.
Next season.. buy the tickets.. don't let the Leaf fans get them... take back SBP.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

nice to hear about DaCosta. this loss would of been more appreciated if the isles and florida would of win. nothing changed.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Colorado only 4 back with 2 games in hand. THERE'S STILL HOPE!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Colorado only 4 back with 2 games in hand. THERE'S STILL HOPE!
just a little hope...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Missed this one but Glad DaCosta looked poised by the sound of it. In his first NHL game that's pretty impressive.

Forget about COlorado, we have 2 SO wins, they have 6... Do you really see them get 5 more points than the Sens in one week?

Also happy to see that after 3 years of Burke the Leafs are back to where they were, fighting for 9th GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Apr. 2, 2011 - Page 5 270956

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO Rags and GO 3-point game between the Sabres/Hurricanes today... screw the Leafs!!!!!

Last edited by shabbs on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

sandysensfan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Man, we still can't play the Leafs... what the Diddle is up with that Dung.

Don't complain. I'm really not going to care all that much until we meet again where it counts. I also can''t wait until some more of the Leafs fans die out and get replaced by Sens fans. There's a whole generation growing up now who've never known a time when there were no Sens.
That's never gonna happen. This is Ottawa.
But us Sens fans HAVE TO TAKE BACK OUR ARENA. It's awful sitting there listening to those bastards especially when they are winning.
Next season.. buy the tickets.. don't let the Leaf fans get them... take back SBP.
I'd say it's gonna take another 40 years and a few Stanley Cups for that to happen. Seriously.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Flo The Action wrote:
just a little hope...
Avs play the Flames today... huge game for Calgary.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
just a little hope...
Avs play the Flames today... huge game for Calgary.

Huge game for raising the hopes of Tank Nation, too.

Can Calgary get eliminated tonight? If they lose they cannot catch Nashville; if they lose in regulation they cannot catch Anaheim. If they lose and Chicago gets at least one point, they cannot catch the Hawks.

I think Calgary was done about a week ago, they just didn't know it.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:30 in 29 is pretty good. (Spezza)

Spezza's playing the best hockey of his career right now. This is exactly how he needs to play. Let's just hope he can keep doing it. After that brutal SC game 4 turnover last year, and that turnover in shift 1 of game 1 this year, I thought the guy would never learn. But I'd love to see him prove me wrong.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Hoags wrote:
shabbs wrote:Kuba is a Cussing dumb Donkey mother Cussing challenged.

If they want to win next year no way they can keep Kuba on this team.
He's gotta go...

He's honestly been pretty solid for a while now, last night's disaster excluded.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
spader wrote:Agreed. I also thought Benoit looked great. He had some fantastic scoring chances. We have so much to look forward to on D. Kuba sucks for sure, but he'll be replaced soon enough by one of our exciting prospects.

Yeah, he was another huge standout.

I felt 100% more safe with Benoit or Wiercioch out there in place of Kuba, that's for sure. Laugh1

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

They say Kuba was injured and shouldn't have played in different circumstances though.
But anyway, at this point I don't even care why he is playing bad, I have had enough. It's like Leclaire.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I remember 2 years ago exactly we were talking about picturing Spezza lifting the Stanley Cup and how it looked ridiculous.
I see him today on the ice, in post game interviews etc and I can see definitely see him wearing a C on his jersey without it looking odd.
BOy has grown up.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:I remember 2 years ago exactly we were talking about picturing Spezza lifting the Stanley Cup and how it looked ridiculous.
I see him today on the ice, in post game interviews etc and I can see definitely see him wearing a C on his jersey without it looking odd.
BOy has grown up.

It's been a great stretch of hockey, for sure. I want to see a calendar year of this before I'm ready to make any declarations, but the way he's playing now is the way he needs to play, and that's all anyone can ask of him. He is leading, making a difference, and making the people around him better, all while working that rookie-ish crap out of his system, at long last. He just needs to keep doing what he's doing -- and stay healthy!

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:They say Kuba was injured and shouldn't have played in different circumstances though.
But anyway, at this point I don't even care why he is playing bad, I have had enough. It's like Leclaire.

Honestly, last night excluded, Kuba's been pretty solid for a month or more now. We've all seen that he can be a competent 3/4 guy -- but, yeah, he needs to stay healthy to show that form again.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:
It's been a great stretch of hockey, for sure. I want to see a calendar year of this before I'm ready to make any declarations, but the way he's playing now is the way he needs to play, and that's all anyone can ask of him. He is leading, making a difference, and making the people around him better, all while working that rookie-ish crap out of his system, at long last. He just needs to keep doing what he's doing -- and stay healthy!

It's been a calender year now. The full year got broken up by his play against the Pens in the POs, but aside from that blunder, he's been playing this way for almost exactly a calender year.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Spezza sure has grown up. He's playing lots of minutes though and that scares me a little. Hopefully we can surround him next year and isolate him a bit. KUBA has got to go ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum