GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Apr. 2, 2011

+16
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
NEELY
Hoags
shabbs
strachattack
Cap'n Clutch
spader
Riprock
PTFlea
sandysensfan
Ev
SDH89
Flo The Action
SensHulk
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Good point. A win and the coveted false hope remains. Win Win in my books.

What if Buffalo wins tonight?

NYR is equally in reach. If either of them win one game, TML has to win out and hope that NYR (or Buf, or both) lose the rest of their games. NYR and BUF each have 87pts right now, TML can finish with 90 as of right now.

EDIT: That wasn't very clear. If Toronto loses a game, Buf and NYR need only 1 win each to eliminate them. If Toronto wins out, Buf and NYR need only 2 wins each to eliminate them. Basically, if Buffalo wins tonight, things get much more difficult for TML.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man, we still can't play the Leafs... what the Diddle is up with that Dung.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Man, we still can't play the Leafs... what the Diddle is up with that Dung.

Don't complain. I'm really not going to care all that much until we meet again where it counts. I also can''t wait until some more of the Leafs fans die out and get replaced by Sens fans. There's a whole generation growing up now who've never known a time when there were no Sens.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Svatos is gone with a concussion, and with the league's new rules he is done for the season.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Man, we still can't play the Leafs... what the Diddle is up with that Dung.

Don't complain. I'm really not going to care all that much until we meet again where it counts. I also can''t wait until some more of the Leafs fans die out and get replaced by Sens fans. There's a whole generation growing up now who've never known a time when there were no Sens.
That's never gonna happen. This is Ottawa.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Spezza!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

B-Sens have tied up their game. Maybe the O-Sens can do the same.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Svatos is gone with a concussion, and with the league's new rules he is done for the season.
Explain please.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My kid's team was down 0-3 this afternoon (we were missing two of our best forwards and our best D-man -- I thought we were done. They scored 5 goals and ended up winning 5-4 (that 4th goal our goalie gave up was very weak but, hey, he made some nice saves as well). We had one of our goalies play forward, and a defenseman who has missed the last couple of month with a separated shoulder was playing his first game back. The Sens won't need *that* big of a miracle.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Svatos is gone with a concussion, and with the league's new rules he is done for the season.
Explain please.

Once a concussion has been diagnosed he can't be cleared for contact for a minimum period of time -- 7 days, I think.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah I just saw that on Twitter. Cannot play for 7 days minimum when diagnosed with concussion. Only three games remain for Sens.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
Explain please.

Once a concussion has been diagnosed he can't be cleared for contact for a minimum period of time -- 7 days, I think.

Thanks. I wasn't sure about the time period.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
Explain please.

Thanks. I wasn't sure about the time period.

Neither am I. I thought it was 10 days symptoms-free but Garrioch was tweeting something about 7 days.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Fallen Leaf, fallen Leaf, fallen Leaf on the ice!!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Spezza the Point-per-game Player!!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash wrote:Spezza the Point-per-game Player!!!!!
48 points in 58 games? What?

Oh. Career.

:rollseyes:

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

How the Diddle is that a major?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kuba is a Cussing dumb Donkey mother Cussing challenged.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum