GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The long investigation that led to the new sponsorship rules

+16
SensHulk
Madillio
Riprock
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
stempniaksen
Ev
spader
NEELY
shabbs
wprager
Oglethorpe
22_4_ever
rooneypoo
Cap'n Clutch
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:Is sayIng 'source?' a banable post or is it just frowned upon.

Furthermore, does SSF retain the ability to continue to post this due to grandfather clause?

^^I don't understand this. Shrug

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Anyone else got the PM from Madillio aka Straight Shooter and Notch?

Says that he, Straight Shooter was Notch, and that Roche was not one of his alias'.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Dash wrote:Anyone else got the PM from Madillio aka Straight Shooter and Notch?

Says that he, Straight Shooter was Notch, and that Roche was not one of his alias'.

LOL, right.

Madillio

Prospect
Prospect

You mean this one?

Sorry to have to tell you this, but if you think that I, Straight Shooter is the same person as Roche, you are sadly mistaken. I wasn't surprised to banned, but I was surprised to see that you think I was the same person as Roche. I am not and you made a mistake there, morons!!! I actually talked to Roche on the website boards a couple times. Your so called IP addresses should be able to prove that I have no clue who he is, other than respecting his opinion. Here is one of them that I found. http://www.gmhockey.com/t4753-ottawa-senators-top-prospect-7#190384 a post 2 minutes apart and I am in Newmarket, where does Roche post from???? My guess would be the ottawa area. 2 minutes apart??? I really don't care, but just laughed when I saw that you guys think we were the same person.You guys are so stupid. Love Straight Shooter and Notch and Madillio.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yes that's the one, Notch Razz

I'm still confused over this.... sorry to rehash it, but I really enjoyed Roche's contributions tho this thread. I really question whether the right decision was made. Mad

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Oh yay! Notch. How are ya buddy? Mad because everyone figured you and those other accounts out? People here are the ones that are stupid...? How sad is it on a personal level for you that you have to keep coming on a small community website and trying to fool people by lying about who you are? Are you that insecure with yourself? Really Sad.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Dash wrote:Yes that's the one, Notch Razz

I'm still confused over this.... sorry to rehash it, but I really enjoyed Roche's contributions tho this thread. I really question whether the right decision was made. Mad

It's the exact same person, seriously. Just because you want to believe something doesn't mean it's true.

Madillio

Prospect
Prospect

Dash wrote:Yes that's the one, Notch Razz

I enjoyed Roche's words as much as you. And my Straight Shooter alias wasnt that bad. Bahahhahahahahahaha.

Madillio

Prospect
Prospect

NEELY wrote:Oh yay! Notch. How are ya buddy? Mad because everyone figured you and those other accounts out? People here are the ones that are stupid...? How sad is it on a personal level for you that you have to keep coming on a small community website and trying to fool people by lying about who you are? Are you that insecure with yourself? Really Sad.

And you are still and idiot that tries to pretend that there words are gospel. no matter how hard you try

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well what I believe and what I know are separate things. I don't know what to believe, but what I know is Roche, from what I read, seemed to know what he was talking about. And I never saw him post anything that was offensive.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Madillio wrote:
NEELY wrote:Oh yay! Notch. How are ya buddy? Mad because everyone figured you and those other accounts out? People here are the ones that are stupid...? How sad is it on a personal level for you that you have to keep coming on a small community website and trying to fool people by lying about who you are? Are you that insecure with yourself? Really Sad.

And you are still and idiot that tries to pretend that there words are gospel. no matter how hard you try

I'll let you enjoy the hour or two you have here before you are just booted off the Island again. In all honesty, I actually feel bad for you as a human being because you are just truly pathertic.

Madillio

Prospect
Prospect

Dash wrote:Well what I believe and what I know are separate things. I don't know what to believe, but what I know is Roche, from what I read, seemed to know what he was talking about. And I never saw him post anything that was offensive.

I now a little about ip addresses. that link i gave you is posts 2 minutes apart from my post and Roche's. I live in Newmarket, where are all Roche's posts from. Ottawa is my guess, get them to show you. newmarket and ottawa are not 2 minutes apart. i am sure there are lots of examples of this, i talked to Roche quite a bit.

Madillio

Prospect
Prospect

NEELY wrote:
Madillio wrote:

I'll let you enjoy the hour or two you have here before you are just booted off the Island again. In all honesty, I actually feel bad for you as a human being because you are just truly pathertic.

you think i care that i was banned. i have time to kill. all i am saying is i was surprised someone else got dragged into my game. Especially Roche. I feel bad for him.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Haha, right buddy. Enjoy.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Madillio wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Madillio wrote:

you think i care that i was banned. i have time to kill. all i am saying is i was surprised someone else got dragged into my game. Especially Roche. I feel bad for him.

How are you even a respected member at DobberHockey? You're a clown.

Madillio

Prospect
Prospect

Let me delete my account for you then. once i figure out how, it is done.Usually it get done for me. Bahahhahahahahahahaha. just wanted to get the truth out there though before i left once again.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, SS is Notch, but SS isn't CR, and so Notch isn't CR. Uh huh. This in spite of the fact that they both show up on the exact same place on the member locator (Newmarket) and have posted from the same IP addresses. The two accounts have been closely linked in a number of ways, & I don't think that's under debate any more.

If Notch isn't aware he's CR, each of you needs to get to a psychiatrist because you've got a multiple personality problem that your both unaware of.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Just to be politically correct Rooney, it's now known as dissociative identity disorder Sarcasm

And this could all be a simple misunderstanding where Roche was an unofrtunate casualty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum