GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winter Tire Thread (was: GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Feb. 1, 2011)

+19
Cap'n Clutch
SDH89
Ev
LeCaptain
asq2
Hoags
Number Twenty Nine
Riprock
Bramlet07
SensHulk
sandysensfan
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
ddt
PTFlea
spader
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mendes confirms Lehner to start...

http://twitter.com/ian_mendes/status/32483698586689537

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lehner!

Huge game for us. NJ could pull within 5 points with the win.

I'm hoping for a 1-0 loss with Lehner making 50+ saves!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Interesting stat from last season.. after the All-Star break... we won 14 of 16 games.

EDIT: This is wrong... proper stat: entering the Olympic break we won 14 of 16. After the break, we won 1 of 10.

Last edited by shabbs on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated to fix erroneous stat.)

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Interesting stat from last season.. after the All-Star break... we won 14 of 16 games.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:Interesting stat from last season.. after the All-Star break... we won 14 of 16 games.

Since we're into fixing errors here, I'm sure you meant after the Olympic break... Sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

ddt wrote:

Since we're into fixing errors here, I'm sure you meant after the Olympic break... Sarcasm
Heh. Actually I'm even more way off on that one...

Entering the Olympic break... we won 14 of 16... after the break... just 1 in 10.

Nothing to see here...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ruutu also out due to injury.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Robin Lehner will start tonight and will face Martin Brodeur.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

As per CheapShot Brennan,

"The Senators will be short a forward as centre Jesse Winchester stayed home for "personal" reasons. "

Dominoes?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:Robin Lehner will start tonight and will face Martin Brodeur.

What what!!! Winter Tire Thread (was: GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Feb. 1, 2011) - Page 2 649241 Winter Tire Thread (was: GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Feb. 1, 2011) - Page 2 649241

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

That's precisely what I was coming to check, thanks SSF!!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
ddt wrote:

Since we're into fixing errors here, I'm sure you meant after the Olympic break... Winter Tire Thread (was: GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Feb. 1, 2011) - Page 2 159628
Heh. Actually I'm even more way off on that one...

Entering the Olympic break... we won 14 of 16... after the break... just 1 in 10.

Nothing to see here...

Winter Tire Thread (was: GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Feb. 1, 2011) - Page 2 62136 Winter Tire Thread (was: GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Feb. 1, 2011) - Page 2 62136

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Devils lines:

Kovalchuk-Zajac-Tedenby
Rolston-Elias-Zubrus
Zharkov-Arnott-Palmieri
Pelley-Sestito-Clarkson

Greene-Salmela
Urbom-Tallinder
Fraser-Volchenkov

Brodeur

Sens lines:

Michalek-Fisher-Alfredsson
Foligno-Kelly-Neil
Shannon-Smith-Kovalev
Regin-Greening

Phillips-Karlsson
Gonchar-Lee
Campoli-Carkner
Kuba

Lehner

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Hmmmm I wonder if we'll even have a game here tomorrow...all flights to and from Toronto, New York, amongst others are cancelled today through tomorrow night probably. They've cancelled 6,000 flights pending this crazy storm we're about to get hit with.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not only is Greening on the 4th line, he's part of a 4th line with only 2 players on it. Go Clouston (and Sens)! ThumbsUp

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:Hmmmm I wonder if we'll even have a game here tomorrow...all flights to and from Toronto, New York, amongst others are cancelled today through tomorrow night probably. They've cancelled 6,000 flights pending this crazy storm we're about to get hit with.

Let's hope they can get out before the snow really starts. There is a smaller system ahead of it that is probably hitting the east coast now.. but the big stuff comes tomorrow morning.

West of us is where it is worse right now.. could be planes coming in from there can't get to NY. Chicago is bad.. and I think a lot of planes go in through there.

Sens will be able to land in Ottawa -- but can they leave NJ.. they do travel by charter.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Not only is Greening on the 4th line, he's part of a 4th line with only 2 players on it. Go Clouston (and Sens)! ThumbsUp

Nice to see that Greening has an opportunity to show what he's got :D

Dancing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum