GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Bonanza 2011! Speculation, Rumours, the Works!

+30
22_4_ever
Straight Shooter
Sens4thecup
strachattack
The Silfer Server
Riprock
Flo The Action
dennycrane
stempniaksen
LethalLehner
SDH89
dawg's wife
CockRoche
wprager
LeCaptain
shabbs
rooneypoo
Ev
sandysensfan
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
spader
tim1_2
SensHulk
Number Twenty Nine
Oglethorpe
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The plan boss!!! The plan!!!!

Trade Bonanza 2011! Speculation, Rumours, the Works! - Page 33 VARIOUS-1970S-001

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:The plan boss!!! The plan!!!!

Trade Bonanza 2011! Speculation, Rumours, the Works! - Page 33 VARIOUS-1970S-001

There hasn't been a Hollywood remake of this, yet. I'm afraid the younger members won't get that.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:

There hasn't been a Hollywood remake of this, yet. I'm afraid the younger members won't get that.
HA HA!

Kids these days...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Even Hollywood can't recapture a ride like this:

Trade Bonanza 2011! Speculation, Rumours, the Works! - Page 33 I0010410

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We need a poll: Was Roarke the Devil or an Angel? I know that Roddy McDowell played Mephistoles in one episode, but I think that may have been just PR. The real Devil was Roarke!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:We need a poll: Was Roarke the Devil or an Angel? I know that Roddy McDowell played Mephistoles in one episode, but I think that may have been just PR. The real Devil was Roarke!

Before you decide, ask yourself, is there anything more heavenly than rich Corinthian leather?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:We need a poll: Was Roarke the Devil or an Angel? I know that Roddy McDowell played Mephistoles in one episode, but I think that may have been just PR. The real Devil was Roarke!

Before you decide, ask yourself, is there anything more heavenly than rich Corinthian leather?

Are you suggesting that he sold his soul for a Cordoba? In that case he's not the Devil but a minion.

Trade Bonanza 2011! Speculation, Rumours, the Works! - Page 33 800_1976ChryslerCordobaSportCoupe

OMG, I can't believe we used to think this was stylish. Facepalm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Are you suggesting that he sold his soul for a Cordoba? In that case he's not the Devil but a minion.

Trade Bonanza 2011! Speculation, Rumours, the Works! - Page 33 800_1976ChryslerCordobaSportCoupe

Used to?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man... you could go hand gliding on those collars.

Wicked.

Gotta get me some.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Fantasy Island FTW

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Look who's #5 on the trading block according to senschirp:

5. Mike Fisher
Based on everything I have heard, the Senators are NOT shopping Fisher but they are definitely listening. Murray will have to be blown away by an offer for the long-time Senator to get something done but teams are definitely asking.

Blown away eh? That's not gonna happen. Laugh1

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fisher added to the untouchables?

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

That's because they could never replace Herve Villechaize. There was a shortlived remake in 1998, with Malcolm MacDowell as Mr Roarke, but it only lasted 13 episodes.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

reeeech coreeentian lether.....

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Because I am bored...

A couple of posts from HB...

- Spezza to the Kings.... believes OTT could get a lot more out of LA than they think. Schenn, please!

- Gonchar to SJ... if we can move Sergei then do it! Though, Ek erroneously says Gonchar has two years left at "4".

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash wrote:Because I am bored...

A couple of posts from HB...

- Spezza to the Kings.... believes OTT could get a lot more out of LA than they think. Schenn, please!

- Gonchar to SJ... if we can move Sergei then do it! Though, Ek erroneously says Gonchar has two years left at "4".
If only...

That Spezza one sounds like a recent SensChirp tweet...

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well Ek probably scours the internet and recycles rumours... probably should read more like absolutely.

I don't get the trade Spezza talk all the time. He's a young guy and still could be a huge player for this team for years to come. Hardly a rebuild when you trade a guy who's only 26.

Anyone over 30 should be mentioned, except Aflredsson because A) he doesn't want to leave, and B) he's the captain. Until that changes, he shouldn't be mentioned.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Fisher added to the untouchables?

Yeah. For 29 other GMs. They certainly won't touch him. Dancing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum