GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015

+14
DefenceWinsChampionships
rooneypoo
Cap'n Clutch
spader
Oglethorpe
wprager
LeCaptain
tim1_2
dennycrane
Ev
PTFlea
NEELY
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 58]

1Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:00 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No use fighting it any longer. With the Evander Kane blockbuster, the annual BONANZA is well under way.

Enjoy the ride!!!

2Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:01 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Philips injured?guess he found a way to not get traded...

3Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:06 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Wouldn't be surprised if he called it quits to be honest. If that's the case and he wants to retire only having played as an Ottawa Senator and that's the kind of respect he has for the city and organization, choosing a team and community over the chance to win a Stanley Cup, how can you not respect that yourself? It should be appreciated and celebrated.

Now, if he wants to keep playing as an Ottawa Senator despite the writing on the wall for him and the organization then that's something I can't get on board with. That's playing for a pay cheque and only a pay cheque, it helps no one. If he wants to keep playing hockey he should be asking for a trade to a contender.

4Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:11 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The BONANZA begins! Buckle up! Ahhhhh!

5Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:14 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if he called it quits to be honest.  If that's the case and he wants to retire only having played as an Ottawa Senator and that's the kind of respect he has for the city and organization, choosing a team and community over the chance to win a Stanley Cup, how can you not respect that yourself?  It should be appreciated and celebrated.  

Now, if he wants to keep playing as an Ottawa Senator despite the writing on the wall for him and the organization then that's something I can't get on board with.  That's playing for a pay cheque and only a pay cheque, it helps no one.  If he wants to keep playing hockey he should be asking for a trade to a contender.
I read he's week to week listed. As wear and tear... Wth? Sounds like someone is pouting....

6Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:16 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Evander Kane just showed that you can be traded whilst injured, so that won't fly.

7Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:17 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Philips injured?guess he found a way to not get traded...

His pride is probably injured. If the season is truly lost, I wouldn't see the harm in letting him go out with some dignity and at least dressing for #6 duty.

8Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:30 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's gonna be a bonanza

9Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:32 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:It's gonna be a bonanza

And how!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

10Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:42 am

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Won't get anything for Phillips with the additional year. Let him retire a Sen. He still has some value to the team as a 6/7. I take it at face value he is not 100%.

Agree with Neely - posted in another thread I thought he might retire at season's end.

11Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:43 am

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Over/under on Sens assets (player/prospect/draft pick) being moved between now and the deadline? I say 4.5 is the line and I am hoping for the over.

12Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:52 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dennycrane wrote:Over/under on Sens assets (player/prospect/draft pick) being moved between now and the deadline? I say 4.5 is the line and I am hoping for the over.

I'll take the under as we're always disappointed.

13Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:56 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens end up with 3 extra picks and move out 3 bodies... my guess.

14Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:56 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
dennycrane wrote:Over/under on Sens assets (player/prospect/draft pick) being moved between now and the deadline? I say 4.5 is the line and I am hoping for the over.

I'll take the under as we're always disappointed.

Are we in for yet another DUDline?

more to come

15Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:57 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

It's always a dud. I used to take it off work 5, 6 years ago but every year that passed it was just a constant joke and ended up watching some sort of business news all day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 58]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum