GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Jan. 11 2011

+14
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
Oglethorpe
The Silfer Server
Hoags
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
Flo The Action
SensHulk
tim1_2
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Like I said before. Call Locke up once we've traded away some players and then you can leave Locke up here for the rest of the season.

And then Bingo misses the playoffs by 4 points and you're left to wonder what could have been...

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Like I said before. Call Locke up once we've traded away some players and then you can leave Locke up here for the rest of the season.

And then Bingo misses the playoffs by 4 points and you're left to wonder what could have been...

Send them Leclaire he can cook them up some nice pre game meals to get them going, that's one way he can contribute to the organization.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:We have two forwards out, and another (Fisher) who could probably use a maintenance day (or week). Why could Locke not be called up on an emergency basis? No waivers to clear in that case.

He will never do that. He's a warrior.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Clouston says they might call up Locke soon, they were looking for a winger this time around.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Clouston says they might call up Locke soon, they were looking for a winger this time around.

Only O'Brien is a C, isn't he? And can't Locke play wing?

Anyway, this is just Clouston saying that Locke will get a chance at some point. No way he was going to get it this time no matter what.

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:We have two forwards out, and another (Fisher) who could probably use a maintenance day (or week). Why could Locke not be called up on an emergency basis? No waivers to clear in that case.

And quite handsome. I love you

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don't forget good in the community.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

And quite handsome. I love you

Naughty

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Carkner in, Lee out.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Clouston says they might call up Locke soon, they were looking for a winger this time around.

Only O'Brien is a C, isn't he? And can't Locke play wing?

Anyway, this is just Clouston saying that Locke will get a chance at some point. No way he was going to get it this time no matter what.

Yeah, I thought O'Brien was a C as well.

shabbs wrote:Carkner in, Lee out.

I don't think it matters, but Carkner gives us a better chance to lose.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:

Hey, let's be fair. Both give the Sens a good chance to lose.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Projected lines for tonight:

Michalek-Regin-Alfredsson
Foligno-Fisher-O'Brien
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil
Smith-Winchester-Shannon

Phillips-Karlsson
Kuba-Carkner
Campoli-Gonchar

Elliott

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
hemlock wrote:

I think keeping Kuba and Gonchar in the lineup gives us our best hope of losing.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
hemlock wrote:

I think keeping Kuba and Gonchar in the lineup gives us our best hope of losing.

Carkner has become something of a whipping boy in these parts.

More to come.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Projected lines for tonight:

Michalek-Regin-Alfredsson
Foligno-Fisher-O'Brien
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil
Smith-Winchester-Shannon

Phillips-Karlsson
Kuba-Carkner
Campoli-Gonchar

Elliott

If Clouston uses this for more than 10 minutes, this is a massive chance for Regin to finally get on a roll. FingersCrossed

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’m not exactly sure where the Carkner-hate stems from, but I am a big Carkner fan. Yeah, he’s not a legit top three defenseman, but I think he brings a great combination of toughness and reliable defense to our team.

At this point, and for his cap hit, I’d much rather have him than Phillips. He’s still learning and developing, and you can’t question his willingness to compete…plus he’s a top-notch fighter.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I’m not exactly sure where the Carkner-hate stems from, but I am a big Carkner fan. Yeah, he’s not a legit top three defenseman, but I think he brings a great combination of toughness and reliable defense to our team.

At this point, and for his cap hit, I’d much rather have him than Phillips. He’s still learning and developing, and you can’t question his willingness to compete…plus he’s a top-notch fighter.

He's a 5 at best and people judge him like he's Top 4. Ottawa gets plenty of bang for the buck from this guy and you want to talk about "good in the community?" Take a look at what he does. I guess he's not GQ enough for that to count, though. Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum