GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Jan. 11 2011

+14
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
Oglethorpe
The Silfer Server
Hoags
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
Flo The Action
SensHulk
tim1_2
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Because a lot of the same "core" are still around.

That's why we need a serious retool.

When your 3rd and 4th lines outwork and outplay your top lines on a consistent basis ....

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Apparently Neil and Campoli were in a fight this morning in practice.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Apparently Neil and Campoli were in a fight this morning in practice.

Yeah, apparently they both wanted noon as the time Clouston gets canned. Neither would back down.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Apparently Neil and Campoli were in a fight this morning in practice.

The Sun is reporting it along with the official call-up notice of Locke and Lehner. I posted it in the other thread.

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:

Yeah, apparently they both wanted noon as the time Clouston gets canned. Neither would back down.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Jan. 11 2011 - Page 11 62136

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

The Sun is reporting it along with the official call-up notice of Locke and Lehner. I posted it in the other thread.

I see, my bad! I didn't know if it was mentioned.

This team is imploding. RocknRoll Peter Schaefer Surre Cheers GolfingBanana NOT!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:

This team is imploding. RocknRoll Peter Schaefer Surre Cheers GolfingBanana NOT!

You got me on the list for a seat on the tank bus right?

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

hemlock wrote:

This team is imploding. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Jan. 11 2011 - Page 11 43150 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Jan. 11 2011 - Page 11 404580 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Jan. 11 2011 - Page 11 574714 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Jan. 11 2011 - Page 11 842777 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - TUE. Jan. 11 2011 - Page 11 827103

Is it ever eh!? I've never seen the likes of this. 'Tis going to be a long 2nd half of the season, I can certainly see us being the absolute last in the NHL by the time April 9th comes around.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dead last? Yes please! Our 2nd rounder would be like a low 1st. Plus everything we get at the deadline and draft.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:Dead last? Yes please! Our 2nd rounder would be like a low 1st. Plus everything we get at the deadline and draft.

That's a lot to ask with NJ and their 14 point gap.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

^True, 2nd last? That would be just fine as well.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Dead last? Yes please! Our 2nd rounder would be like a low 1st. Plus everything we get at the deadline and draft.

That's a lot to ask with NJ and their 14 point gap.

true, I think it would be hard to be worst than NJ, but hey, you never know. We all watched our game last night, nothing good out of that one. I could honestly see us never scoring again for the remainder of the season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum