GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now? MAJOR BREAKING BAD SPOILERS IN HERE!

+24
sandysensfan
DirtyDave
TheAvatar
sens4win
Flo The Action
Number Twenty Nine
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
spader
Hoags
shabbs
PTFlea
tim1_2
SensHulk
CockRoche
Bramlet07
Ev
SDH89
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
garblar
SensGirl11
wprager
Riprock
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

CockRoche

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
CockRoche wrote:I'm watching the Under-17 challenge right now and so should you be. Haha.

Most of us work at that time (your post was 3:16 PM).

Touche.

Haha. I didn't check timestamps of the other posters, I must have thought is was an "active chat".

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:That's not live. That happened yesterday.

Ooh big ev....u've aged terribly!

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Bang Theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just ripped through 2 seasons over the weekend while I was sick!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So there's a new HBO show that started last night - "Game of Thrones". It's fantasy, based on the "Song of Fire and Ice" series of novels.

I'm a bit of a fantasy-geek myself (although I stopped reading it long ago)...needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the Lord of the Rings movies, and this new show sounds quite interesting, if not a bit confusing to those not familiar with the books.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/winter-is-coming,54682/

So I haven't seen this yet, but I will be watching it soon and I'll report back. Fantasy is one genre that never really gets its due on film or, especially, on TV, so I have high hopes.

Oh, and apparently there's lots of boobies.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I'll wait for DVD for it and give it the old watch.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

anyone see the new mortal kombat web series?? f'ing awesome

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Wicked, I am loading the 1st one on Youtube. Is that where they will be uploaded?

Looks like it is based on the independently produced trailer for a new "spin" on the franchise.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:So there's a new HBO show that started last night - "Game of Thrones". It's fantasy, based on the "Song of Fire and Ice" series of novels.

I'm a bit of a fantasy-geek myself (although I stopped reading it long ago)...needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the Lord of the Rings movies, and this new show sounds quite interesting, if not a bit confusing to those not familiar with the books.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/winter-is-coming,54682/

So I haven't seen this yet, but I will be watching it soon and I'll report back. Fantasy is one genre that never really gets its due on film or, especially, on TV, so I have high hopes.

Oh, and apparently there's lots of boobies.

So this show was pretty good. A lot of characters/info packed into the first episode, but the production values are fantastic, and the actors were all good. And there was indeed some boob action.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Wicked, I am loading the 1st one on Youtube. Is that where they will be uploaded?

Looks like it is based on the independently produced trailer for a new "spin" on the franchise.

yeah that's the one. I've only seen it on youtube for now, but I'd imagine they have their own website. Yeah it is based on the new 'spin' but I like it. and its no holds-barred either in terms of the gore that is mortal kombat

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I've been playing the new game too, it's back to the original style. I'm playing story mode right now, which is pretty long. One cool feature is the training mode that lets you practice all the moves and even fatalities.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:I've been playing the new game too, it's back to the original style. I'm playing story mode right now, which is pretty long. One cool feature is the training mode that lets you practice all the moves and even fatalities.

It’s getting really good reviews too. All recent fighting games have been pretty abysmal in my eyes, so maybe this will turn things around for me.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mortal-kombat

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Anyone tuned in to check out "Mad Love"? Not bad...

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
So this show was pretty good. A lot of characters/info packed into the first episode, but the production values are fantastic, and the actors were all good. And there was indeed some boob action.

I got into the show and it's fantastic !

Quite a lot of nudity and gore at times, I don't think my wife can handle it anymore being pregnant and all but I find myself hating to wait for Sunday night to come around.

Last night's episode was the best yet.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I tried to read the book...just couldn't.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

+1 to G.O.T. Been watching it from the start and it is definitely good.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone watching Workaholics? Absolutely hilarious, if a little juvenile.

http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/workaholics/season-1/workaholics-ep-101-piss--st-series-premiere/#clip4485664

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:+1 to G.O.T. Been watching it from the start and it is definitely good.

Just about to watch the new Thrones episode now. Love the show so far. And lots of boobies.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hooray for Boobies!

( . ) ( . )
( o ) ( o )
( O ) ( O )
(*) (*)

Hey... where did the emoticons and formatting go in the quick reply?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum