GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now? MAJOR BREAKING BAD SPOILERS IN HERE!

+24
sandysensfan
DirtyDave
TheAvatar
sens4win
Flo The Action
Number Twenty Nine
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
spader
Hoags
shabbs
PTFlea
tim1_2
SensHulk
CockRoche
Bramlet07
Ev
SDH89
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
garblar
SensGirl11
wprager
Riprock
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

The Silfer Server wrote:
wprager wrote:
The Silfer Server wrote:Reddit showed me a really easy way to get american netflix.  If you use chrome or firefox, you can download and install the plug-in at mediahint.com.  Then just go to the American Netflix website, and it will work.

To access British netflix, apparently you can use the plug in at https://hola.org/.
You don't need any plugins, you just need to know the IP address of a couple DNS servers.  This way you can program this into your router to get US (or other location) Netflix on all your devices.
But if you do it that way, then will you still be able to access Canadian content?
I had my idea/theory on how to do that. Worst case you change back and forth. Or watch Community S4 and after that, really, what content is there that Netflix Canada has that the US one doesn't?

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

I know people who have done it your way, and then sign up for NHL Gamecentre. That way they get all there hockey through that, and then either download everything else, or stream it from Netflix.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cumberbatch is the voice of Smaug in the Hobbit movies; they are inseparable.
I don't remember Smaug talking in the first film I guess we'll see it in the 2nd one.  I figure he's more known for Star Trek into Darkness now.

And yes Sherlock is more awesome the more I watch it.
Smaug wasn't in the first one, you just hear him in the promos/previews for the second one.

Oh, and we should get to see "Kate" (from Lost) in the second one, too. Man, if only the first one didn't suck so much I might actually be looking forward to this one.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And, seriously, you have to check out Luther. It's only a small number of episodes per series and well worth it.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Homeland is back soon. Sons of Anarchy is back soon. Both series need a bit of redemption, but I'll be watching.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:Homeland is back soon.  Sons of Anarchy is back soon.  Both series need a bit of redemption, but I'll be watching.
The first episode was leaked online, if you're curious. Haven't watched it yet though.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Silfer Server wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Homeland is back soon.  Sons of Anarchy is back soon.  Both series need a bit of redemption, but I'll be watching.
The first episode was leaked online, if you're curious. Haven't watched it yet though.
Yeah, I saw that the 1st episode of Homeland is available. I'll probably wait though. I have no shortage of things to watch currently.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
The Silfer Server wrote:
Yeah, I saw that the 1st episode of Homeland is available.  I'll probably wait though.  I have no shortage of things to watch currently.
It's quite raw from what I'd heard:

A "friend" of mine tells me that this episode has a few strange bits of overdubbing and that all the visual effects don't seem to be complete yet and that it might be a workprint, not a finished copy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:Scotty is the best even if she's in like 5 episodes Drool
Scottie is back on this week's Suits Smile

That's tomorrow, unless you pull in "USA Network", in which case it's tonight.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

One of the best Breaking Bad episodes ever this past Sunday. Just amazing.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Wonder if Hank is the one that bites the dust...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don't see how Hank and his partner survive that. Pinkman too.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Wonder if Hank is the one that bites the dust...
You would think him and Gomez are toast. I can't think of a way out of that situation for them. Walt may have to bargain with the nazis to spare Jesse...if he wants to.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don't see why Walt cared. Kill them, bury them and let's get on with life. He's come that far...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle. How can I unsee this now? Haven't watched the last episode yet. Damn you all!!! Mad Freakout 

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Diddle. How can I unsee this now? Haven't watched the last episode yet. Damn you all!!! Mad Freakout 
You have to see how it unfolded. What we said meant nothing.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Diddle. How can I unsee this now? Haven't watched the last episode yet. Damn you all!!! Mad Freakout 
Did we actually ruin anything though? Not really...we don't know what's about to happen, just how they got into a crazy situation.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Did we actually ruin anything though?  Not really...we don't know what's about to happen, just how they got into a crazy situation.
Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum