GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now? MAJOR BREAKING BAD SPOILERS IN HERE!

+24
sandysensfan
DirtyDave
TheAvatar
sens4win
Flo The Action
Number Twenty Nine
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
spader
Hoags
shabbs
PTFlea
tim1_2
SensHulk
CockRoche
Bramlet07
Ev
SDH89
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
garblar
SensGirl11
wprager
Riprock
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

SDH89

Veteran
Veteran

Good call Dash, IMO Sons of Anarchy is the best show out there right now.

My sister got the Modern Family first season for christmas, I hadn't seen it before but it's hilarious, great for the whole family.

Just finished watching Season 5 of Dexter. Not as good as the last season, but that's pretty hard to top.

Also got the first 2 seasons of Breaking Bad. Going to start that soon, I'm hearing really good things.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm currently watching shows that I have never seen before that I got for Christmas:

-Arrested Development
-Breaking Bad
-The Shield
-The Office UK

So far they are all great!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:I'm currently watching shows that I have never seen before that I got for Christmas:

-Arrested Development
-Breaking Bad
-The Shield
-The Office UK

Every time I hear AD mentioned I cry a little, inside. What a great show. How far have you gotten?

I love the US The Office (well, at least until last season); tried watching a couple episodes of the UK one and just couldn't get into it.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I've only watched the first 2 episodes of AD but I like it so far.

The UK office was pretty funny for me. Sometimes it's hard to understand them though LOL. I'm the opposite of you I guess, as I have gotten tired of the American one (seen it way to many times on re-runs now haha).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:I've only watched the first 2 episodes of AD but I like it so far.

The UK office was pretty funny for me. Sometimes it's hard to understand them though LOL. I'm the opposite of you I guess, as I have gotten tired of the American one (seen it way to many times on re-runs now haha).

Out of curiosity, did you watch the extended pilot (AD) or the regular one? The DVD box set has both of them. I saw the series when it ran originally, then when I got the S1 box set I tried watching the extended pilot and I *hated* it. It seemed to lose all of its timing.

By the way, keep track of the little things -- the show planted a lot of little seeds -- some of them became running gags, others led to payoffs at the end of the series.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think I watched the original pilot but I'm not 100% sure. I will have to check again. Either way, the pilot I watched was funny and made me want to watch more Smile

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:I'm currently watching shows that I have never seen before that I got for Christmas:

-Arrested Development
-Breaking Bad
-The Shield
-The Office UK

Every time I hear AD mentioned I cry a little, inside. What a great show. How far have you gotten?

I love the US The Office (well, at least until last season); tried watching a couple episodes of the UK one and just couldn't get into it.

Since you're an AD fan id like to hear your take on Running Wilde. If ya havent seen it Hurwitz and Arnett (Cross is also in it)team up again for a similar style comedy. I know its already been cancelled but i really enjoyed. Its not on the level as AD but i dont think there will ever be a sitcom that good again.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nah, I missed that one. Saw a trailer and it feels a lot less cynical (is that the right word?) than AD was. They were trying to sell it like a romantic comedy -- if it was anything like AD then the people who tuned in after watching the trailer were probably disappointed.

I'm still waiting for the AD movie reunion Smile

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Nah, I missed that one. Saw a trailer and it feels a lot less cynical (is that the right word?) than AD was. They were trying to sell it like a romantic comedy -- if it was anything like AD then the people who tuned in after watching the trailer were probably disappointed.

I'm still waiting for the AD movie reunion Smile

Well your lack of watching Running Wilde helped make sure that wont happen.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/10/04/watch-running-wilde-or-you-don%e2%80%99t-get-an-%e2%80%98arrested-development%e2%80%99-movie-%e2%80%9d/66404/comment-page-2

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

I'm watching the Under-17 challenge right now and so should you be. Haha.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Penalty shot right now in the third...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's not live. That happened yesterday.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Oh my what a goal.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:That's not live. That happened yesterday.

That was meant for the people that hadn't seen it yet - like me.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

CockRoche wrote:I'm watching the Under-17 challenge right now and so should you be. Haha.

Most of us work at that time (your post was 3:16 PM).

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
CockRoche wrote:I'm watching the Under-17 challenge right now and so should you be. Haha.

Most of us work at that time (your post was 3:16 PM).

Touche.

Haha. I didn't check timestamps of the other posters, I must have thought is was an "active chat".

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:That's not live. That happened yesterday.

Ooh big ev....u've aged terribly!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Bang Theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just ripped through 2 seasons over the weekend while I was sick!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum