GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis

+9
Straight Shooter
Riprock
Flo The Action
CockRoche
wprager
SeawaySensFan
cash
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Predict the outcome

GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Vote_lcap222%GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Vote_lcap233%GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Vote_lcap244%GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:51 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Well enough is enough. Our offense has completely run dry and our defensive coverage and speed makes me sick. It's time to reunite regin-spezza-alfie IMO. If fisher doesn't improve then they need to call up someone from the ahl. Michalek and him have been such utter disappointments. Carkner and campoli have been awful too (bad game for both)

And now, I think you HAVE to go with leclaire on Monday night. Kings lost to the sabres, so it's not impossible to beat them

32GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:10 am

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Well enough is enough. Our offense has completely run dry and our defensive coverage and speed makes me sick. It's time to reunite regin-spezza-alfie IMO. If fisher doesn't improve then they need to call up someone from the ahl. Michalek and him have been such utter disappointments. Carkner and campoli have been awful too (bad game for both)

And now, I think you HAVE to go with leclaire on Monday night. Kings lost to the sabres, so it's not impossible to beat them

Agreed. Elliott is a streaky goalie and he's in the middle of the wrong kind of streak right now. Hopefully Leclaire gets a couple to get his feet under him.

33GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

Clouston is starting to piss me off. He should have started Leclaire last night. I think last night is the first time this season he's used a timeout to settle the boys down... idiot...

34GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:Clouston is starting to piss me off. He should have started Leclaire last night. I think last night is the first time this season he's used a timeout to settle the boys down... idiot...

So you're pissed off when he doesn't, and now you're pissed off when he finally does? That was actually the first thing I thought of -- "Hey, he's finally called a time out to settle the boys down."

35GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:09 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
CockRoche wrote:
wprager wrote:Elliott confirmed by LeftWingLock.

Good call. Like it or not, the team needs to stick together right now.

If this was results based over the last couple games, Leclaire should start. But, Ottawa had more important things to deal with than wins recently. Tonight the Sens can start the process of focusing on points, even though it is still to fresh for the players.

If Elliott has a bad game tonight, Leclaire will start against Los Angeles. As my friend SeawaySensFan says, book it.
i'd be down for leclaire getting LA. IMO we'll need better the average goaltending for that game and pascale will either give us that or sink. he's said before that he likes getting alot of activity around then net early, it gets him going.

Well, Elliott was far from lights out, so I think it is safe to say that Clouston will start Leclaire against LA. Who knows though, that is just my best guess, but I'm just trying to continue my little hot streak.

Last edited by CockRoche on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

36GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:Clouston is starting to piss me off. He should have started Leclaire last night. I think last night is the first time this season he's used a timeout to settle the boys down... idiot...

So you're pissed off when he doesn't, and now you're pissed off when he finally does? That was actually the first thing I thought of -- "Hey, he's finally called a time out to settle the boys down."

no it was actually a "it's about f'ing time this guy used his time out".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum