GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis

+9
Straight Shooter
Riprock
Flo The Action
CockRoche
wprager
SeawaySensFan
cash
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Predict the outcome

GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Vote_lcap222%GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Vote_lcap20%GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Vote_lcap20%GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Vote_lcap233%GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Vote_lcap244%GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Vote_rcap2 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:23 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thought we might as well have some kind of thread.

Apparently Conklin was first off the ice, so we may see him instead of Halak.

2GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:52 am

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

Wouldn't be surprising...all he needs to do is keep out 4 goals or less and they should be fine Sarcasm

3GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Conklin eh? Intriguing.

4GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Elliott confirmed by LeftWingLock.

5GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:10 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Elliott confirmed by LeftWingLock.

Good call. Like it or not, the team needs to stick together right now.

If this was results based over the last couple games, Leclaire should start. But, Ottawa had more important things to deal with than wins recently. Tonight the Sens can start the process of focusing on points, even though it is still to fresh for the players.

If Elliott has a bad game tonight, Leclaire will start against Los Angeles. As my friend SeawaySensFan says, book it.

6GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Thought we might as well have some kind of thread.

Apparently Conklin was first off the ice, so we may see him instead of Halak.

You should have let your wife do the GDT.

I believe that was a "BURN!"

7GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

CockRoche wrote:
wprager wrote:Elliott confirmed by LeftWingLock.

Good call. Like it or not, the team needs to stick together right now.

If this was results based over the last couple games, Leclaire should start. But, Ottawa had more important things to deal with than wins recently. Tonight the Sens can start the process of focusing on points, even though it is still to fresh for the players.

If Elliott has a bad game tonight, Leclaire will start against Los Angeles. As my friend SeawaySensFan says, book it.
i'd be down for leclaire getting LA. IMO we'll need better the average goaltending for that game and pascale will either give us that or sink. he's said before that he likes getting alot of activity around then net early, it gets him going.

8GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Sophomore
Sophomore

If Fisher is hurting and frustrated with his game, why do we not bring up smith or give butler a look????

9GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

111519 wrote:If Fisher is hurting and frustrated with his game, why do we not bring up smith or give butler a look????

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have CC's email? maybe we can spam him with bring up butler emails. i'm dying to see if he can translate his game to the NHL. i'd rather not wait till someone of importance gets injured.

sens take this one 2-1.

wild guess:kovalev and shannon score.

10GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pol added. Check out the last option Smile

11GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1 That's fair, I can vote for that.

12GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:15 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stream:
http://www.boxlive.tv/channels/a2zchl3

13GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Sophomore
Sophomore

Tonight is our 20th game. Everyone says wait for the 20th game to see where you stand. If we lose we are 9-10-1 and likely out of a playoff spot. From looking at the more sucessful teams in the league we are missing youth and speed. It's clear this team is not winning the Stanley Cup, so why keep the status quo? Does Murray not have to make some moves? There are a lot of teams, edmonton, calgary, new jersey, islanders, etc., that need to make some changes too. Now is the time. The salary cap is not an excuse to not make your team better.

Last edited by 111519 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

14GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

KID K with a penalty. surprise suprise Sarcasm

15GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ St.Louis Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

111519 wrote:Tonight is our 20th game. Everyone says wait for the 20th game to see where you stand. If we lose we are 9-10-1 and likely out of a playoff spot. From looking at the more sucessful teams in the league we are missing youth and speed. It's clear this team is not winning the Stanley Cup, so why keep the status quo? Does Murray not have to make some moves? There are a lot of teams, edmonton, calgary, new jersey, islanders, etc., that need to make some changes too. Now is the time.
you could be right. i just don't want to lose any youth or high picks. so anyone want some Lee? Facepalm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum