GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM - Thursday Nov. 11, 2010

+18
Ev
spader
TheAvatar
PKC
CockRoche
Flo The Action
Amnesia021
Bramlet07
wprager
ddt
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
Hoags
PTFlea
SensGirl11
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:Kuba would need at least a week in the AHL... I don't know if anyone noticed, but the guy hasn't played since... what March?

And I hate SNET SENS GAME DAY:  Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM - Thursday Nov. 11, 2010 - Page 2 555492

Yeah, they were talking about that somewhere (can't recall where) and Clouston said they had no plans to send him there for conditioning. I agree though, he needs a pro game in there somewhere (or 5) to shake off the rust.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Elliott nursing a nagging injury eh? I wonder why? Couldn't be due to a mishandling of the goalies right? Wink

I'm pretty sure you predicted this if I'm not mistaken.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

BTW I cannot for the life of me find the Vancouver starting lineups. If someone can post it if they find it I would appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch and GO SENS GO!! This will be a crazy night methinks.

GAME DAY:  Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM - Thursday Nov. 11, 2010 - Page 2 805406

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

marakh wrote:Kuba would need at least a week in the AHL... I don't know if anyone noticed, but the guy hasn't played since... what March?

And I hate SNET SENS GAME DAY:  Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM - Thursday Nov. 11, 2010 - Page 2 555492

Yeah, me too. Damn Videotron! What makes it even worse is that most of the games on SNET SENS seem to be on Thursdays, and I play volleyball that night, so I can't event watch a stream.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I am close to unsubscribe to VIdeontron crap too. And i just noticed you're in Aylmer too GAME DAY:  Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM - Thursday Nov. 11, 2010 - Page 2 270956

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SG11, grrrrreat GDT! I guess it's too late to tweet it up (sorry, been in meetings most of the day).

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

streaming....

http://atdhe.net/28038/watch-vancouver-canucks-vs-ottawa-senators

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Damn Sedins

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

good start Freakout

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Easiest goal Sedin scored this year

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Holsy Dung that line is on fire

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

REGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Regin finally!

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

and the game starts over Smile

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Easily the most entertaining game of the year so far, and I have to watch it on freakings stream

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

but its a good stream

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Awesome period boys

Hobiesens

Hobiesens