GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM - Thursday Nov. 11, 2010

+18
Ev
spader
TheAvatar
PKC
CockRoche
Flo The Action
Amnesia021
Bramlet07
wprager
ddt
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
Hoags
PTFlea
SensGirl11
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

GAME DAY:  Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM - Thursday Nov. 11, 2010 Senators-Canucks_branding

GAME DAY BABY!!

GAME DAY:  Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM - Thursday Nov. 11, 2010 Large VS GAME DAY:  Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM - Thursday Nov. 11, 2010 Large
Last 10:
Vancouver 7-2-1 Ottawa 7-3-0

The Skinny: The Sens have been on a roll this month winning all 4 contests so far. The Canucks have been on FIRE as well winning 6 in a row before falling to the Habs on Tuesday night. They lost that game by a score of 2-0 with Price playing the best hockey he's played all season. Ottawa seems to have finally found their groove this season winning 6 of their last 7, and finally being over .500 for the first time this season.

Season Series: This is the first of two meetings. They split the two-game series last season with each team winning at home.

Standings - The Sens are currently sitting in 6th place in the Eastern Conference (17Points)
The Canucks are currently sitting in 3rd place in the Western Conference (18Points)

Injuries

VANCOUVER
Sami Salo (D) Achilles' tendon (Injured reserve)
Alexandre Bolduc (C/LW) Ankle injury (Injured reserve)
Guillaume Desbiens (RW/LW) Broken right hand (Injured reserve)
Ryan Parent (D) Groin (Day to day)

OTTAWA
Filip Kuba (D) Broken right leg (Injured reserve)
Brian Elliott (G) undisclosed - (will backup)

Who's Hot

VANCOUVER
Alexander Edler (D) 4 pts in last 4 GP
Aaron Rome (D) 2 pts in last 3 GP
Manny Malhotra (C/W) 3 pts in last 2 GP
Raffi Torres (LW) 5 pts in last 4 GP
Henrik Sedin (C) 15 pts in last 13 GP
Daniel Sedin (LW) 15 pts in last 13 GP
Ryan Kesler (C) 3 pts in last 3 GP
Mason Raymond (LW) 8 pts in last 10 GP
Cory Schneider (G) 3-0-0, 0.90, .969 in last 4 GPI

OTTAWA
Erik Karlsson (D) 4 pts in last 2 GP
Sergei Gonchar (D) 5 pts in last 4 GP
David Hale (D) 2 pts in last 3 GP
Jason Spezza (C) 7 pts in last 3 GP
Peter Regin (C/LW) 4 pts in last 3 GP
Jesse Winchester (RW/C) 2 pts in last 2 GP
Alex Kovalev (RW) 2 pts in last 2 GP
Brian Elliott (G) 3-0-0, 1.67, .944 in last 3 GPI

Who's Cold

VANCOUVER
Keith Ballard (D) 0 pts in last 4 GP
Alexandre Burrows (RW/LW) 0 pts in last 4 GP
Mikael Samuelsson (RW) 2 pts in last 8 GP

OTTAWA
Mike Fisher (C) 0 pts in last 3 GP

Starting Lineups:

Ottawa
Regin-Spezza-Kovalev
Michalek-Fisher-Alfredsson
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil
Foligno-Winchester-Shannon

Phillips-Gonchar
Campoli-Carkner
Hale-Karlsson

Leclaire
Elliott

Vancouver
I can't for the life of me find the starting lineups for them...anyone?

Game Notes for Vancouver: http://canucks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?bcid=18397

TV: LIVE ON SNET-OTT(HD)
Radio: Team 1200 - Listen Live
Twitter: http://twitter.com/NHL_Sens
Online: unknown at the moment

!!!!!!!GO SENS GO!!!!!!

Last edited by SensGirl11 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 13 times in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh! Yeah!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Leclaire is starting tonight, Elliott nursing a "nagging injury"

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Leclaire is starting tonight, Elliott nursing a "nagging injury"

Oh Dung. Ahhhhh!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I'll be back a little later to finish. If anybody finds some info you can definitely post it. Wink

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

The Vancouver Canucks cancelled their morning practice today to make their way downtown to go to the memorial ceremony.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

All the people who wanted Leclaire to get a start are getting their wish. Let's hope that he keeps the Sens in the game.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Elliott nursing a nagging injury eh? I wonder why? Couldn't be due to a mishandling of the goalies right? Wink

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Elliott nursing a nagging injury eh? I wonder why? Couldn't be due to a mishandling of the goalies right? Wink

In all seriousness, was it the end of the Florida game (I think) where someone fell or slashed his hand? I think it's from that personally, he was hunched over when the players were congratulating him if I remember right.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Lots of pressure on Leclaire, but this is really his shot to take 'back' the job if he can pull an impressive performance. I could see him starting in Boston too if that's the case.

and holy Cuss , what a surprise: Filip Kuba will NOT play tonight! He sounds like a kid who just recovered from a fever but wants to milk it more to make it seem like he's not fit to go back to school, even though the thermometer clearly shows the fever is gone Dammit!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:Lots of pressure on Leclaire, but this is really his shot to take 'back' the job if he can pull an impressive performance. I could see him starting in Boston too if that's the case.

and holy Cuss , what a surprise: Filip Kuba will NOT play tonight! He sounds like a kid who just recovered from a fever but wants to milk it more to make it seem like he's not fit to go back to school, even though the thermometer clearly shows the fever is gone Dammit!

That's fine though, let him feel 100% before he returns. Luckily for us, Hale is playing well enough to cover for him for a while.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Kuba would need at least a week in the AHL... I don't know if anyone noticed, but the guy hasn't played since... what March?

And I hate SNET SENS GAME DAY:  Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM - Thursday Nov. 11, 2010 555492

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:Kuba would need at least a week in the AHL... I don't know if anyone noticed, but the guy hasn't played since... what March?

And I hate SNET SENS GAME DAY:  Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM - Thursday Nov. 11, 2010 555492

Yeah, they were talking about that somewhere (can't recall where) and Clouston said they had no plans to send him there for conditioning. I agree though, he needs a pro game in there somewhere (or 5) to shake off the rust.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Elliott nursing a nagging injury eh? I wonder why? Couldn't be due to a mishandling of the goalies right? Wink

I'm pretty sure you predicted this if I'm not mistaken.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

BTW I cannot for the life of me find the Vancouver starting lineups. If someone can post it if they find it I would appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch and GO SENS GO!! This will be a crazy night methinks.

GAME DAY:  Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM - Thursday Nov. 11, 2010 805406

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum