GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010

+13
Tuk Tuk
Devo
Cronie
stempniaksen
Ev
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
SensGirl11
PTFlea
Riprock
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Ottawa @ Calgary, March 11, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Vote_lcap217%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Vote_lcap217%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Large GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 At GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Large

Can we have Kipper for breakfast
Mommy dear, Mommy dear?

Ottawa (37-25-5, 79 pts, 2nd in the Northeast and 5th in the Eastern Conference) continue their Western swing as they visit the Calgary Flames (33-24-9, 75 pts, 3rd in the Northwest and 8th in the Western Conference) Thursday night, 9:30PM EST. On Tuesday night the Senators did what they were expected to do in defeating the Oilers, 4-1. Although, technically, this was a come-from-behind victory, Ottawa outplayed the Edmonton from start to finish, eventually scoring three goals in the third period (matching their output of their three previous games). They even managed to score two power play goals, although their power play still has a long way to go. Read the full recap [url= http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2009020983]here[/url].

The Calgary Flames, in a fight for their playoff lives, are riding a three game winning streak. Tuesday night they vaulted into 8th place over Detroit, by defeating the Red Wings 4-2. This will certainly be a tougher test for the Senators than the Oilers were, but the Flames are not a top team, and can be beaten with a solid effort.

Game Coverage
TV: SNet-E, SNet-W
Radio: Team 1200
Web: check ATDHE.net and Justin.tv

Latest updates:

Lineups

Ottawa
    Calgary

Ottawa Key Injuries

F Nick Foligno (Broken leg, mid-March)
    D Chris Campoli (lower body, mid-March)
    Filip Kuba (lower body, questionable)

Flames Key Injuries

No injuries reported

Game Day Previews:

NHL.com
    [url= http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/preview?gameId=300311003]ESPN.com[/url]

ESPN Stats Comparison
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Sens%40Flames

Media Links:

Official Sens Twitter
    SensTVOnline

GO SENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Let's extinguish those Flames ...
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 21795

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Last edited by Dash on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 5 times in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash, did you mean to say anything in your reply? Or did you just want to quote the picture so there would be two (more?) to look at?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I modified it slightly. Take a closer look.

Looks like the hosting server is down Sad My avatar, signature and photo are gone.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, very subtle, very nice! I'd bet I'm not the only one who didn't notice. Funny thing is, I went to edit the post to see if, perhaps, some tags got messed up and that I'd see what was missing that way. That's when I noticed the image URL was imgsrv and not the original one. I should have clued in then.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

can you see the photo? I cannot, says the site is down?! Should I upload it to my server and re-link it?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I see it fine.

Big game tonight. Nice little article in the Sun about the Flames new top line. I'd still take Michalek-Spezz-Alfie any day over Bourque-Stajan-Iginla. Should be a good one..

I could have gone to this game tonight. Sadly, I have work and other commitments. Sad

As an anti-Flames fan living in Calgary, I'd love to see my team deal them a blow to their playoff quest. Calgary isn't that good of a hockey club, although still good enough to knock the Sharks out in round one, should they make it. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 85287

wprager wrote:Let's extinguish those Flames ...
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 21795

She's got man-hands. Is she post-op? GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 62136

hemlock wrote:I could have gone to this game tonight. Sadly, I have work and other commitments. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Icon_sad

As an anti-Flames fan living in Calgary, I'd love to see my team deal them a blow to their playoff quest. Calgary isn't that good of a hockey club, although still good enough to knock the Sharks out in round one, should they make it. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 85287

Really? Too bad. Brophey posted an article on Sportsnet syaing that the Flames are one of few teams in the West (which did not include Vancouver) that have no goaltending issues. Last I remember Kipper has been known to tire himself out in the regular season and flops come playoff time. Phaneuf missing on the blueline is also a big loss. Calgary is grossly overrated...

Kovalfie wrote:
hemlock wrote:I could have gone to this game tonight. Sadly, I have work and other commitments. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 Icon_sad

Really? Too bad. Brophey posted an article on Sportsnet syaing that the Flames are one of few teams in the West (which did not include Vancouver) that have no goaltending issues. Last I remember Kipper has been known to tire himself out in the regular season and flops come playoff time. Phaneuf missing on the blueline is also a big loss. Calgary is grossly overrated...

I'm inclined to agree. Toskala better be ready to step in and play, not only now, but in the playoffs. The catch-22 for Calgary is that Kipper gives them the best chance to make the playoffs, but that he could really suffer for it come playoff time if he fades. Then it's all on Toskala. Yikes!

Beyond their top line of Bourque-Stajan-Iggy, there isn't much there to really strike fear in an opponent. Sutter has really messed this team up.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gonna need a nice, strong effort tonight. Be painfully aware of Iginla please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum