GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010

+13
Tuk Tuk
Devo
Cronie
stempniaksen
Ev
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
SensGirl11
PTFlea
Riprock
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Ottawa @ Calgary, March 11, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap217%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap217%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Game on!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I guess not Sad Darn you Spezza! Another 10-15 minutes, means I'll have to pad the recording until 12:45.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L, when did Elliott ever wear black pads?

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

volchenkov with block # 1000

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This game is very frustrating so far. Can we unleash some goals please?

TipHat Thanks in advance.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Devo wrote:volchenkov with block # 1000

damn, Clark only needed 150 or so tonight to make it there first GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Page 5 555492

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Why aint Kelly playing tonight?

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I can't tell if Calgary is a good team or a bad team. They are blocking everything tonight, but the Sens execution has been middling at best. The Sens are owning Calgary as far as offensive zone time, but they don't seem to be doing much.

BTW, when Shannon charges into the zone with the puck, does he ever not drop the puck back?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Come the Diddle on. Score some goals, this is dying. Tantrum

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

I dont understand how this team has been struggling so hard to score

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

One of the most frustrating games of the year.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:One of the most frustrating games of the year.

I .... I can't remember the last time I've been so furious watching a game. I was literally fuming there for the whole duration after the Michalek goal.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just wasn't our night. Calgary was the favourite in this one, so just move on and get ready to face Vancouver.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't know the Flames were the favourite, but it sure wasn't our night.

Karlsson is a beast, can we please have a forward prospect who's as good as he is. Our best D-man already, I'm dead serious.

Volchenkov had a great game as well.

Sens out played them that entire game but if your PP is that bad, well good luck to ya.

Spezza better figure it out because he's starting to do his "Im not getting my point so lets force it" BS again. Alfi wasnt much better in all honesty. At one point there was only one possible option for The Sens and that was to dump it in and fight for the puck, only guy doing that was Cullen.

If that PP doesnt get going with Alfi and especially Spezza, then The Sens will be in some serious trouble. They make every goaltender look like Patrick Roy in a game 7.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's the same old story. Nice, even great, puck movement yet no one wants to pay the price to obstruct the goalies vision. It's been the same for YEARS and it just isn't going to change.

Nope, it hasnt. Chris Neil was out there on Saturday night to do that and it payed off, might want to start looking at something similar going forward because it isnt working.

The biggest problem IMO is entry into the zone right now and a couple guys refusal to dump it in and chase, at least when the circumstances call for it. You can run rought shot over Edmonton, but a team like Calgary where you need a little bit of grit out there, it was awful.

They seriously need to work that out in a big way.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:Nope, it hasnt. Chris Neil was out there on Saturday night to do that and it payed off, might want to start looking at something similar going forward because it isnt working.

The biggest problem IMO is entry into the zone right now and a couple guys refusal to dump it in and chase, at least when the circumstances call for it. You can run rought shot over Edmonton, but a team like Calgary where you need a little bit of grit out there, it was awful.

They seriously need to work that out in a big way.

Yeah, they literally try to break in, four abreast, at the blue line and try to make an east-west play there. Here's the problem, you dump it in, you have to retrieve the puck and possibly (gasp) get hit. It's Diddling ridiculous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum