GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Ottawa Senators VS Toronto Maple Leafs @ 7:00pm EST - Nov 2, 2010 (SNET)

+14
The Silfer Server
PKC
Flo The Action
Hockeyhero22000
Bramlet07
PTFlea
Straight Shooter
sens4win
TheAvatar
asq2
wprager
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
SensHulk
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:Damn it is Giggy! Oh well, we have to fight through it.

Great GDT michallica!!

Thanks! its the best I could do under the short notice, I'd have let you take care of it instead. I liked your graphics better

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Actually I got some work to take care of, so I didn't have a chance to post the statistical comparison.....SG11 can you take care of that? Smile Group effort!

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Damn it is Giggy! Oh well, we have to fight through it.

Great GDT michallica!!

Thanks! its the best I could do under the short notice, I'd have let you take care of it instead. I liked your graphics better

You did great, I just found the graphics on the Sens website. On their home page at the right. Just so you know for next time. GDT: Ottawa Senators VS Toronto Maple Leafs @ 7:00pm EST - Nov 2, 2010 (SNET) - Page 2 54934

I don't think I could've done a GDT that good, I'll try sometime for sure though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Great GDT guyals.

One funny thing I read is that Toronto's top two scorers (Kessel and someone else) have 3 goals more than the rest of the team. And nobody else beside the top two have more than one goal, except for Colton Orr, who has 2 (but should have 1). Can you imagine, Colton Orr is your third highest goal scorer. Now, can you imaging *losing* to a team whose third highest goal scorer is Colton Orr? This must not happen!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

That would be a nightmare come true. I am very nervous about that to be honest. I think that we have our work cut out for us against Giggy, he's so stingy against us. We'll see what happens. I have to hope for the best after our outing on Saturday. Another shutout would be unacceptable and players will be moved if it happens. We'll have lots to talk about tomorrow if we don't win tonight, that's for sure.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Game trax added with injury report and stats.

GO SENS GO! Cuss THEM IN THEIR OWN HOUSE TONIGHT!

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/1452/sergei-gonchars-mentoring-pays-off

Here's a nice article by Lebrun on Gonchar as mentor. I had no idea Letang has been so dominant this season.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/1452/sergei-gonchars-mentoring-pays-off

Here's a nice article by Lebrun on Gonchar as mentor. I had no idea Letang has been so dominant this season.

I'm liking it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Game trax added with injury report and stats.

GO SENS GO! Cuss THEM IN THEIR OWN HOUSE TONIGHT!

Funny, on Team 1200 they were discussing the two teams, and they talked about how the Captain is getting booed in his own barn. For a couple of seconds, I wasn't 100% sure which team they were talking about.

So, Phaneuf is getting booed by his own "fans". Nice.

Yorkie almost said "He has all the tools but not the toolbox".

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

We win this we tie them in the standings....(And once that happens there is no looking back) MUST WIN !

Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter
Rookie
Rookie

Looking forward to this game. this will prove quite a lot about both teams whether you want to believe it or not.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Funny, on Team 1200 they were discussing the two teams, and they talked about how the Captain is getting booed in his own barn. For a couple of seconds, I wasn't 100% sure which team they were talking about.

He should have said that, it's quite accurate right now IMO.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Straight Shooter wrote:Looking forward to this game. this will prove quite a lot about both teams whether you want to believe it or not.

No worries, Double-S... "it's still early." Laugh1

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

They keep calling Kovalev Kovulchuk, one can only wish.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

He should have said that, it's quite accurate right now IMO.

He said something like:

"He's got all the tools, and I'm not going to say no toolbox, but, well, that's the kind of player he is."

Basically talking about how every so often he just does something that make you shake your head.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

What an ugly game so far

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

both teams afraid to make a mistake

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000