GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 30, 2010

+19
asq2
Urkie
Bramlet07
Oglethorpe
spader
Ev
Straight Shooter
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
rooneypoo
Hoags
SensHulk
PKC
Riprock
Flo The Action
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Predict the outcome

GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 30, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap213%GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 30, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 30, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 30, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 30, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap263%GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 30, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 63% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 30, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap224%GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 30, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:Sens have won 3 of 4. Spezza has missed 4 straight. Facepalm

I wonder who has noted this kind of correlation before in the past? Hmmm....
Doesn't he also go on a rip when coming back from missing games?

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:Sens have won 3 of 4. Spezza has missed 4 straight. Facepalm

I wonder who has noted this kind of correlation before in the past? Hmmm....
Doesn't he also go on a rip when coming back from missing games?

When the team is rolling, yes. Let's hope for the best.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, are we expecting this, in no particular order:

Regin - Spezza - Kovalev
Foligno - Fisher - Alfredsson
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil
Shannon - Smith - Winchester

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Regin - Spezza - Kovalev will be together on a line.

Finally! That's one exciting line! Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My vote is in. Don't stop the music, Kovalev! Dancing

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Projected Lines vs. Bruins

Forwards:
Regin - Spezza - Kovalev
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil

Defencemen:
Phillips - Gonchar
Campoli - Carkner
Hale - Karlsson

Goaltenders:
Elliott
Lehner

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Projected Lines vs. Bruins

Forwards:
Regin - Spezza - Kovalev
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil

Defencemen:
Phillips - Gonchar
Campoli - Carkner
Hale - Karlsson

Goaltenders:
Elliott
Lehner

WIN

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Projected Bruins Lines vs. Senators

Forwards:
Lucic - Krejci - Horton
Caron - Bergeron - Wheeler
Recchi - Seguin - Ryder
Marchand - Campbell - Thornton

Defencemen:
Chara - Ference
Stuart - Seidenberg
Hunwick - McQuaid

Goaltenders:
Thomas (starting)
Rask

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Projected Lines vs. Bruins

Forwards:
Regin - Spezza - Kovalev
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil

Defencemen:
Phillips - Gonchar
Campoli - Carkner
Hale - Karlsson

Goaltenders:
Elliott
Lehner

I dig this lineup a lot. I'd think about changing Foligno for Shannon based on Shannon's early season play, but it's quite refreshing indeed! Ahhhhh!

I take it Spezza's 100%? I would hate if he's rushing himself back after all this.

Sophomore
Sophomore

is anyone else really worried about Michalek? I hope those knees don't turn him into the next cheechoo......

Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter
Rookie
Rookie

111519 wrote:is anyone else really worried about Michalek? I hope those knees don't turn him into the next cheechoo......

he was damaged goods when he came here so I dont think anyone will be to surprised.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So we really got nothing at all for Heatley if Michalek is done.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:So we really got nothing at all for Heatley if Michalek is done.

Yeah. This could be the worst trade in history (or one of) if Michalek peaks as is. The knee injuries he had sustained up until the point in which he was traded was alarming enough.

I don't need to hear about how Murray had little to no choice in the matter, it is my opinion he is a poor GM when it comes to trading. I think he has made bad situations worse by opening his mouth too.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That would be so "Senator". The bigger the star, the less we get. Laugh1

GO SENS GO!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Yeah. This could be the worst trade in history (or one of) if Michalek peaks as is. The knee injuries he had sustained up until the point in which he was traded was alarming enough.

I don't need to hear about how Murray had little to no choice in the matter, it is my opinion he is a poor GM when it comes to trading. I think he has made bad situations worse by opening his mouth too.

Depends though, if he maintains a 20 goal pace for the rest of his time here as well as being a banger and a crasher and playing...let's say 70 games, that's close to the going rate (4.3) for that, but as noted here, certainly not optimum.

As much as we got crushed on the Heatley trade, the cap space that has already opened up is a lot in a cap space world. Certainly we got massacred on that trade though, the more this situation pans out...the more nervous I get for sure. If Michalek can re-gain his form and get to a 20 goal, 35 assist season, I would start to feel better, but...for him to be out at least a week is a little nerve-wracking to say the least.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Dash wrote:Yeah. This could be the worst trade in history (or one of) if Michalek peaks as is. The knee injuries he had sustained up until the point in which he was traded was alarming enough.

Depends though, if he maintains a 20 goal pace for the rest of his time here as well as being a banger and a crasher and playing...let's say 70 games, that's close to the going rate (4.3) for that, but as noted here, certainly not optimum.

As much as we got crushed on the Heatley trade, the cap space that has already opened up is a lot in a cap space world. Certainly we got massacred on that trade though, the more this situation pans out...the more nervous I get for sure. If Michalek can re-gain his form and get to a 20 goal, 35 assist season, I would start to feel better, but...for him to be out at least a week is a little nerve-wracking to say the least.

Bah, it's one week of rest for a guy coming off major knee surgery. No biggie. Let's sit tight for a while before we write the guy off.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

rooneypoo wrote:Bah, it's one week of rest for a guy coming off major knee surgery. No biggie. Let's sit tight for a while before we write the guy off.
The madness starts again...

"WORST TRADE EVER!!!!!"

Wink

Facepalm

Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter
Rookie
Rookie

Dash wrote:

Yeah. This could be the worst trade in history (or one of) if Michalek peaks as is. The knee injuries he had sustained up until the point in which he was traded was alarming enough.

Everyone thinks Heatley is going to have health issues coming up, michalek is the one who should be worried. His knees at this point are held together by the most brittle parts there is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum