GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Rundblad

+16
CockRoche
rooneypoo
spader
PKC
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
PTFlea
asq2
TheAvatar
shabbs
wprager
Ev
Hoags
Flo The Action
SensGirl11
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Okay we have a potential all star top 4 on D, why are we discussing trading one of them again?
By the time Wiercioch, Rundblad and Cowen are top 4 on this team, we'll probably have 3 more drafts where we can go bananas on forwards.
I'd rather wait for that day to assess where the needs are. Imagine we trade Wiercioch for a forward prospect today, and Wiercioch becomes an all star while the prospect we get is a huge bust. Ugh... David Rundblad - Page 6 270956
Or we can just wait, Wiercioch and Rundblad become top 4 with Karlsson and COwen, and we trade one of them for an established 22 year old top 6 sniper Wink

77David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:30 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any David Rundblad updates?

78David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:43 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Any David Rundblad updates?

This just in: ... more to come ...

79David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:Okay we have a potential all star top 4 on D, why are we discussing trading one of them again?
By the time Wiercioch, Rundblad and Cowen are top 4 on this team, we'll probably have 3 more drafts where we can go bananas on forwards.
I'd rather wait for that day to assess where the needs are. Imagine we trade Wiercioch for a forward prospect today, and Wiercioch becomes an all star while the prospect we get is a huge bust. Ugh... David Rundblad - Page 6 270956
Or we can just wait, Wiercioch and Rundblad become top 4 with Karlsson and COwen, and we trade one of them for an established 22 year old top 6 sniper Wink
i think that's a better line of reasoning.

80David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:01 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

He has another primary assist today. 15 points in 19 games. He's also been on the ice for three of the four SAIK goals so far. Erixon is having a good game; 3 points and he's been on the ice for all SAIK goals.

81David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter
Rookie
Rookie

asq2 wrote:

He has another primary assist today. 15 points in 19 games. He's also been on the ice for three of the four SAIK goals so far. Erixon is having a good game; 3 points and he's been on the ice for all SAIK goals.

Runblad is even on the game though. 2 of the 3 goals he was on the ice for were on the PP and he was on the ice for a shorthanded goal against. oops and Erixon just took a penalty with a minute left. Should be game over.

82David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:15 pm

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

asq2 wrote: Laugh1 On the whole I wasn't really clear in that post. I should also qualify that when I said "24-25" and "early 20s years" I was referring to their ages and not 2024-25.

That part I did get, so I guess I'm not TOO slow. Laugh1

83David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:15 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Cowen with 1 assist and +2 tonight.

84David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:43 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I think it's worth mentioning that Mark Stone, an Ottawa draft pick last year, is leading the Brandon Wheat Kings in scoring by a huge margin. He has 25 points in 18 games while Scott Glennie, the 8th overall pick in the 2009 draft, only 17 points. Stone is also a year younger than Glennie.

Could this be another draft steal for the Sens?

85David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:I think it's worth mentioning that Mark Stone, an Ottawa draft pick last year, is leading the Brandon Wheat Kings in scoring by a huge margin. He has 25 points in 18 games while Scott Glennie, the 8th overall pick in the 2009 draft, only 17 points. Stone is also a year younger than Glennie.

Could this be another draft steal for the Sens?

It's hard to tell in the WHL, but if he can translate this to the pros...we might have a steal.

86David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

You'd have to ask someone who follows the team closely about him. It's like Grachev in Brampton, playing with Duchene and Hodgson... and of the three only Duchene is a full time, top 6 NHLer. Grachev's been in Hartford, and seen only 1 or maybe more regular season NHL games with the Rangers. And Cody's been battling injuries only to now look to be back to 100%. He had a huge set back in development. Needs some time in the AHL to get in pro shape.

Point being, guys in the CHL can look really good when playing with great players, or against inferior players.

Hey, it happens in the NHL too.

You know who the really good players are when you can put them on any team with any linemates and have them produce.

87David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:43 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The difference is, Mark Stone isn't on the same line as Glennie and is certainly the best player on the team on most nights. Not the best skater but plays hard, drives hard to the net, good hockey sense.
A very good comparable in the NHL right now is Jamie Benn. A 5th rounder 3 years ago.

88David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:32 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any David Rundblad updates?

89David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:49 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SEL is on a short break for the Karjala Cup. Not only did Rundblad make team Sweden but despite being one of the youngest players on the team he's been given an alternate captaincy.

90David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I just read that, that's sick. Ahhhhh!

91David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:59 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:SEL is on a short break for the Karjala Cup. Not only did Rundblad make team Sweden but despite being one of the youngest players on the team he's been given an alternate captaincy.

I really, really, really hope he pans out in the NHL.

92David Rundblad - Page 6 Empty Re: David Rundblad Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/47946-Euro-Hockey-Tour-KARJALA-TOURNAMENT-11.11.2010-14.11.2010

Link provided to watch the Karjala Tourney by Harks on HF.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum