GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All 82 Sens games to be broadcast for 1st time ever!

+4
SensHulk
PKC
SensGirl11
Riprock
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Finally!

I'm also happy that they're not forcing tickets down our throats anymore. Not everyone can afford to go to games, and it's very far from most places in the city. It takes us a good 40-45 minutes to get there and then even more time to get home. It gets pretty late on weekdays when you have to work. I hated that they wouldn't air home games a lot of the times because they wanted to sell more tickets.

I can't help you with the distance problem, but you can occasionally get good deals on tickets. Don't know if they still have the deal or not, but students could get last minute tickets for $17 a few years ago. Then there's the Coke Zero zone for like $25 or so (alcohol prohibited in that section).

As for parking, I have been parking in the gravel park area close to Terry Fox and Silver Seven Rd (I think?). It's the parking lot for the path/park that connects to KRC. It's about a 10-min walk from there and by the time you get back to your car, you'd be lucky to have gotten out of the SBP parking lot by then. Or if you are worried about parking there, I have used the KRC parking itself. And then there's the Sensplex if you are lucky.

The problem is for those of us with kids. I've got three that would want to go. Last year I got the Metro Family Four-Pack and it was a fantastic deal -- $99 for four tickets and four coupons for hot dogs and drinks. Still, that's a $100 and the hot dog/drink is not enough to satisfy. And with two 7 year olds I couldn't really risk a 10 minute walk in the dark, almost 2 hours past their bed time.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so there's no excuses, i should be able to stream all these games. yes! Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder if there will be a TSN2-style spat involving Sportsnet One and Bell ExpressVu?

Last edited by SeawaySensFan on Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Are you guys actually aware that Snet ONe is only available on Rogers VIP? A joke.
That`s 12 games I'll miss this year, including 3rd game of the season against the CAps...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:Are you guys actually aware that Snet ONe is only available on Rogers VIP? A joke.
That`s 12 games I'll miss this year, including 3rd game of the season against the CAps...

OK. So there's my answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum