GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

rumours "du jour"

+19
The Silfer Server
PKC
Oglethorpe
Straight Shooter
stempniaksen
rooneypoo
Ev
wprager
LeCaptain
asq2
TheAvatar
SensHulk
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
CockRoche
Riprock
PTFlea
Flo The Action
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 21]

16rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I don't know what position Fleischmann plays or can play, but I see NHL 10 has him as a C, and TOR could use a C, or even a W. Makes a lot of sense actually. And WAS has Backstrom and Laich as 1/2.

17rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:43 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Or what about Regehr for Fleischmann?

18rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:00 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Or what about Regehr for Fleischmann?

That's odd, I've heard that three different times now. Twice from people I chat with on the web and once on HF Boards.

Have you heard anything, or are you just speculating or wondering if it would be a good fit?

19rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Speculating, as I always do. I have only heard his name mentioned as one that Calgary wants to trade.

Someone on Twitter shot down my Kaberle idea, saying Washington doesn't need anymore players like that, they need a shutdown guy.

20rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Dash wrote:Or what about Regehr for Fleischmann?

That's odd, I've heard that three different times now. Twice from people I chat with on the web and once on HF Boards.

Have you heard anything, or are you just speculating or wondering if it would be a good fit?
that's exactly the type of player wash needs. a good defencive D-man. i'd hate to see wash with him on board.

21rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Friday, August 13, 2010A Friday the 13th Rumour
I've been sitting on this "rumour" for awhile now because I wasn't sure exactly how much credibility it had.

I've heard it from a couple places now but haven't been able to get anything rock solid on my end. So for now anyway, this is just a rumour to entertain us in the dog days of August. Please don't take this as anything more than that!

Anyway, story goes that towards the end of June, the Ottawa Senators made a move for Marc Savard. The deal was all but complete. It apparently involved three teams, with the Orleans native ending up in a Sens uniform.

That was until Savard's health came into question.

One source suggests Savard may have failed a physical. Another suggests that the Sens backed out of the swap late. Either way, the deal was scrapped and here we sit in early August and Savard is still a Bruin.

There haven't been any new 'Savard to Ottawa' rumours the last little while and the whole thing seems to have died down altogether.

I can not stress the word RUMOUR enough on this one. Call it an SC1.

Actually, please don't.
i wish that there was that kind of interest in savard buti highly doubt there was. worth the rumour topic.

the SC1 was pretty funny.

22rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:28 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any Savard-to-Ottawa rumours?

23rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Any Savard-to-Ottawa rumours?

Yes! He's in Ottawa for a charity golf tournament.

24rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:58 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Any Savard-to-Ottawa rumours?

Yes! He's in Ottawa for a charity golf tournament.

Fooooore!!!

I mean, Riproooock!!! rumours "du jour" - Page 2 555492

25rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I propose a Semin for Regher trade. Think about it - it's money for both teams (except Calgary because they suck and need a center bad).

26rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Or Fleischmann. Regehr would be a better fit for Washington. LA is also looking for a guy like that.

27rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Or Fleischmann. Regehr would be a better fit for Washington. LA is also looking for a guy like that.

I don't think they do it for The Flash, I think Calgary sweetens the pot a little if need be and goes for Semin. But...this is all just fantasy obviously.

28rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Good for Calgary... add another overrated player that is useless in the playoffs Sarcasm

29rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

At this point they just need to make the playoffs and lose.

30rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dallas dave has been saying that buffalo might offer pominville for kaberle.

31rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:08 am

Can't believe he wasn't traded. 8 one-way contracts on defence, still no center to play with Kessell, and not enough legitimate top-six forwards to even be a threat. I wonder if this means they try to get back into the Savard talks. Boston would be stupid to help the Leafs given their top pick, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.

32rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:09 am

Anyone know what's going on with the prospect they got from Chicago? I think his name was Sweatt or something. I heard there were tons of contract issues with this guy.

33rumours "du jour" - Page 2 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:48 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Kovalfie wrote:Anyone know what's going on with the prospect they got from Chicago? I think his name was Sweatt or something. I heard there were tons of contract issues with this guy.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/article/2010-08-16/leafs-let-college-prospect-sweatt-walk-after-contract-impasse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum