GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking News: The Sens sign Corey Locke

+9
SDH89
Riprock
Flo The Action
SensGirl11
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Ev
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Apparently I am not well liked over on Sens Chirp now. I thought I was pretty civil in my dealings, can't say the same about the other people's comments. I have done plenty of freelance reporting on the internet and have always given credit to the person and website I got the news from. Plus you all know when I interviewed Lehner and asked for your questions I never passed them off as my own and gave every contributor credit. Maybe I made too big a deal about it, and obviously SD has no issues with it, being the type of guy he is, and certainly I didn't intend to make trouble for myself, this site, or him.

I was probably too hard on SC as well. I know these two sites are affiliated and he comes by here every so often, so I apologize to him.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Don't know when he added it, but Chirp's initial post links to here.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I love that you guys fought for it, but it's really not a big deal. I've been talking to SC via e-mail the last couple of days - and again, he's a really good guy.

He'll always give us a plug whenever he can, so it's all good.

Again though, I appreciate your efforts guys! I really do, but it's all good.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
He's our next Hamel.

That's a pretty good comparison.

Perfectly happy with that idea as well. We need guys that can perform, lead, and help the young guys along in Bingo. I hope for Locke's sake that he can get his minor league performance to translate at the NHL level but worst case is we have another solid piece in Bingo that can go with Hamel.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Perfectly happy with that idea as well. We need guys that can perform, lead, and help the young guys along in Bingo. I hope for Locke's sake that he can get his minor league performance to translate at the NHL level but worst case is we have another solid piece in Bingo that can go with Hamel.

Plus Locke's making more than 1/4 million per year, so he's happy as well. It works out for everyone.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20100726/SPORTS01/7260371/1112/sports01/Locke+could+be+key+acquisition+for+B-Sens

An article on Corey Locke and his effect on the B-Sens

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum