GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING NEWS: Vermette traded to CLB for Lclaire

+13
smash88
shabbs
SensFan71
pgood
Flo The Action
asq2
wprager
TeamRenzo
Hockeyhero22000
beerandsens
The Silfer Server
Mojo
Riprock
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

TSN, not announced officially, but it's been sent in for approval

OFFICIAL DEAL: Vermette for Leclaire + 2nd

Last edited by Dash on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

I'm not a fan of Murray's moves so far today.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Am i allowed to go protest this trade??? Because I will!!!! Murray is senile... He should be punished by castration

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

Ok, I take it back a bit, Ottawa gets a 2ND ROUDNER TOO.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Mojo wrote:Ok, I take it back a bit, Ottawa gets a 2ND ROUDNER TOO.

We should get a 2nd rounder for re-signing Kuba too.

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

Bass Destruction wrote:

Awesome :D

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

I like the 2nd rounder on top. I was against this deal before but now I'm just excited to see leclaire play.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

its hard to judge goalies but i think this will give elliot a little more time to get ready he doesnt quite seem to be there yet as for kuba i was hoping to get rid of him but maybe(hopefully) murray has a deal that the other team wanted a signed kuba for whatever they wanted

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

Leclaire is locked in for another 2 years. I am worried that we may be stuck in another Gerber situation here (ie. stuck with a shaky goaltender for too much money)

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Leclaire has been a good goalie, granted on Columbus where it seems there goalies are either great or horrible. He has had durability issues, lets hope he can remain healthy and provide Ottawa with true #1 goaltending they have sought after for so long.

Bass Destruction wrote:

Who knows...it might end up getting us a couple 1st overalls...Taylor Hall - here we come!

Dash wrote:Leclaire has been a good goalie, granted on Columbus where it seems there goalies are either great or horrible. He has had durability issues, lets hope he can remain healthy and provide Ottawa with true #1 goaltending they have sought after for so long.
Murray proved himself to be a f-ucking idiot today. Our goaltending hasn't been good, but no goaltender will look good behind that defense. So what does he do? He trades part of PK for an injury case from system that got Dan Lacosta a shutout in his 2nd MFing game(!) and signs part of our s-hitty defense for the next three years. confused
Good job Murray. DOH!

cash wrote:
Dash wrote:Leclaire has been a good goalie, granted on Columbus where it seems there goalies are either great or horrible. He has had durability issues, lets hope he can remain healthy and provide Ottawa with true #1 goaltending they have sought after for so long.
Murray proved himself to be a f-ucking idiot today. Our goaltending hasn't been good, but no goaltender will look good behind that defense. So what does he do? He trades part of PK for an injury case from system that got Dan Locosta a shutout in his 2nd MFing game(!) and signs part of our s-hitty defense for the next three years. confused
Good job Murray. DOH!

Amen. Fire this Donkey-clown. Vermette for a goaltender with injury issues and who's had ONE good season on a Ken Hitchc0ck team is not good value.

How much more damage will this Diddle idiot be allowed to do?

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

Ottawa has never had a true #1 tender, except when we had Hasek. At least LeClaire gives us that possibility.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Leclaire will not be ready to play until mid-April, so he will not be suiting up for the Sens this season.

He's also very excited to be in Ottawa, close to his hometown of Montréal. He is well aware of the stigma in Ottawa about goaltending and is looking forward to hopefully become the goalie they've been looking for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum