GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking News: The Sens sign Corey Locke

+9
SDH89
Riprock
Flo The Action
SensGirl11
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Ev
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Bingo certainly is getting better by the minute, I love it. Good job to Murray and good job Spez for breaking the news!

Breaking News: The Sens sign Corey Locke - Page 3 43150

weird.. he gets almost a goal a game in the year he's drafted and he is still picked 4th round.. I know he's 5'09 and that drops him but still.. something weird there. he's got good AHL stats

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:weird.. he gets almost a goal a game in the year he's drafted and he is still picked 4th round.. I know he's 5'09 and that drops him but still.. something weird there. he's got good AHL stats

I don't get that either. 151 points? CHL player of the year, but ends up in the 4th round? there's gotta be something we're missing. Size couldn't make him drop down that far. Hell even Kabanov dropped only to the 3rd round.

Shroder went in the 1st round though.. maybe he'll be the next Gionta...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:weird.. he gets almost a goal a game in the year he's drafted and he is still picked 4th round.. I know he's 5'09 and that drops him but still.. something weird there. he's got good AHL stats

Ottawa 67s are funny that way.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Next up for Bongo:

-veteran D-man

-enforcer

Then they're good to go.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Next up for Bongo:

-veteran D-man

-enforcer

Then they're good to go.

I hear Sheldon Souray is still available Breaking News: The Sens sign Corey Locke - Page 3 270956

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:

-veteran D-man

-enforcer

Then they're good to go.

I hear Sheldon Souray is still available Breaking News: The Sens sign Corey Locke - Page 3 270956

CONFIRMED!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:

-veteran D-man

-enforcer

Then they're good to go.

To quote Metallica: Sad but true. Laugh1

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Michallica wrote:

-veteran D-man

-enforcer

Then they're good to go.

CONFIRMED!

According to Spezz-D, Metallica's the source. DONE DEAL!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

see i understand he's 5.9 but i think it's the 168 pounds that is an issue. but really is there no way a guy like that can make it in the NHL? looks(stats) like he knows how to score and be consistent in the AHL? he should get a chance, if shannon can get a chance so can locke. no?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

NHL_Sens

Corey Locke, the newest member of the #Sens organization, will guest on the Team 1200 radio today at 3:25 p.m.

Should be able to listen live here: http://www.team1200.com/listen-live/default.asp

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote: NHL_Sens

Corey Locke, the newest member of the #Sens organization, will guest on the Team 1200 radio today at 3:25 p.m.

Should be able to listen live here: [url=http://www.team1200.com/listen-live/default.asp
http://www.team1200.com/listen-live/default.asp[/quote[/url]]

Will Versage be on too? That would be pretty awesome.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

-veteran D-man

-enforcer

Then they're good to go.

Is Yabo gone??

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, they're letting Yabo go.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:see i understand he's 5.9 but i think it's the 168 pounds that is an issue. but really is there no way a guy like that can make it in the NHL? looks(stats) like he knows how to score and be consistent in the AHL? he should get a chance, if shannon can get a chance so can locke. no?

Hmm; that's right. That's only 2 inches shorter than Alfie but 40 pounds lighter than Alfie. It's also only 2 inches shorter than St.Louis (althought I think that 5'9 is pretty generous in his case) and 10 pounds lighter than Martin.

Come on buddy !!! get to the gym!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He needs to work with Randy Lee all summer on his skating apparently. That's what's holding him back more than his size.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sooo senschirp didn't mention gmhockey yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum