GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gonchar to Ottawa

+24
TheAvatar
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
Hoags
dennycrane
Devo
Hockeyhero22000
CockRoche
SensHulk
SDH89
shabbs
wprager
LeCaptain
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
beerandsens
Ev
asq2
SensGirl11
Sens4thecup
Riprock
PKC
PTFlea
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 20]

211Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:19 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Kuba for Setoguchi? Sarcasm

No.

212Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:

No.

I'd do that in a second.

213Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
PKC wrote:

No.

I'd do that in a second.

That's why you plug away on hockey forums and not in NHL front offices.

214Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Me too, but I don't think SJ is looking for D now. I guess it depends on Chicago's answer though, which I think will be "no" (as in no to matching). I think we will find out at the very last possible moment for Chicago to respond though, keep SJ waiting longer to make other decisions while they wait.

215Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
PKC wrote:

No.

I'd do that in a second.

Alright, but it would be a very good move for this club, who is need of help up front. BTW, you're plugging away on a hockey forum as well so I fail to see your point.

216Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
PKC wrote:

No.

I'd do that in a second.

Well that's what we all do isn't it? I mean, your comment could be flipped on you too. Trading Kuba for Gooch clears a space on defence for us to bring in Cowen, and gives us a top 6 sniper.

Michalek-Spezza-Alfredsson
Setoguchi-Fisher-Kovalev
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil
Foligno-Smith-Winchester
Phillips-Karlsson
Gonchar-Cowen
Campoli-Carkner

217Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:22 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 805406 Get your first look here - Gonchar in a Sens jersey - Goal - WIN THE CUP!!!

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2010/07/09/14659246.html

218Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 34554_10

I thought that was the 1st look? Sarcasm

219Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:What number will Lee take?

No offense Asq, but who cares? Lalalala

220Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
PKC wrote:

No.

I'd do that in a second.

Aren't we all?

221Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:38 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Dash wrote:
Dash wrote:Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 34554_10

I thought that was the 1st look? Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 159628

Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 270956 Oops! I didn't see that one. I was so excited to post it! Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 43150

222Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm just teasing you. Not everyone has as much time as me.

223Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:If you listen to the audio or watch the video, you'll hear Murray say that Jared Cowen has pretty much played himself onto the team.

What a wonderful replacement for Campoli.

224Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:51 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:If you listen to the audio or watch the video, you'll hear Murray say that Jared Cowen has pretty much played himself onto the team.

He must have had quite the training camp and pre-season.

225Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:52 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 805406 Get your first look here - Gonchar in a Sens jersey - Goal - WIN THE CUP!!!

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2010/07/09/14659246.html

some more pics at ottawasenators.com

http://senators.nhl.com/club/gallerylanding.htm?id=16191&navid=DL|OTT|home

226Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

i'd trade Kuba before i trade campoli. honestly we fared very well without kuba and campoli is half the ticket . campoli was doing pretty good at the end of last season.
we'll probably keep both i imagine.

227Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:49 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I just watched the Gonchar presser. It was interesting to see Murray, at the end, basically give the media Dung for crapping on Kovalev AGAIN and already going after Gonchar's age and injury history.

One thing I know from the playoff encounters Ottawa has had with Gonchar, the strategy is supposed to be to go after him because "he might be injured" or whatever and it NEVER worked.

Advantage : Ottawa.

228Gonchar to Ottawa - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonchar to Ottawa Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DirtyDave wrote:he has a massive head

For better to think you with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum