GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA!

+29
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
ddt
dennycrane
The Silfer Server
SensGirl11
Hobiesens
SensFan71
rooneypoo
Devo
beedub
Tuk Tuk
Ev
LeCaptain
strachattack
TheAvatar
PKC
stempniaksen
wprager
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
Hoags
SDH89
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
M_Christopher
Urkie
PTFlea
sens4win
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 62]

466TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:46 am

I love Hamius and I would pay that with an extension in place, but not for a rental, no shot.

467TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:46 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Goodness, Nashville is asking for a 1st rounder AND a scoring winger for Hamhuis. TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 62136 That's insane.

If those cheap Diddlers wanted a scoring winger, they should have gotten in on the Smeat-stakes... Diddle that pissed me off! Dammit!

468TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:47 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bryan Murray
re-iterated today that the plan is not to trade Volchenkov, despite his
pending UFA status. He doesn't expect new talks soon.

From Ian Mendes

469TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:47 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:I love Hamius and I would pay that with an extension in place, but not for a rental, no shot.

A 1st and Foligno, would you pay that, really?

470TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:47 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Goodness, Nashville is asking for a 1st rounder AND a scoring winger for Hamhuis. TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 62136 That's insane.

If those cheap Diddlers wanted a scoring winger, they should have gotten in on the Smeat-stakes... Diddle that pissed me off! Dammit!

Who says they didn't? I bet anything Heatley laughed at Nashville.

471TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:49 am

Thaaats pretty steep, I dont know. Depends on the situation. For Ottawa? No, because they cant give up any kind of depth they have up front along with a 1st roudner. Philly? I would give up a guy like Gagne and a 1st for sure.

472TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:50 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Seidenberg's price just went down BIG time. He's owed a 1.25 million dollar bonus at the end of the year according to Garrioch. So...a salary dump to Florida or a LATE pick.

We all know what a fine grasp Garrioch has of the "bonus" concept. But given that we're talking "real dollars" here, I say ADVANTAGE = SENS!!! DancingBanana

I'll still take him, but it'll cost nothing more than a 5th. Good? Good. Deal.

I think Garrioch is overstating what amounts to peanuts in the NHL. If we can steal him on that basis because other teams are too stingy to pay that kind of pocket change, all the better.

473TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:51 am

I know Philly doesnt have a 1st as well, just saying.

474TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:51 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Thaaats pretty steep, I dont know. Depends on the situation. For Ottawa? No, because they cant give up any kind of depth they have up front along with a 1st roudner. Philly? I would give up a guy like Gagne and a 1st for sure.

So steep though. So much pain...don't they have Cockburn and Timonen and Pronger and Carle? Shouldn't they be looking at their goaltending once and for all and not their D?

475TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:52 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Seidenberg's price just went down BIG time. He's owed a 1.25 million dollar bonus at the end of the year according to Garrioch. So...a salary dump to Florida or a LATE pick.

We all know what a fine grasp Garrioch has of the "bonus" concept. But given that we're talking "real dollars" here, I say ADVANTAGE = SENS!!! DancingBanana

I'll still take him, but it'll cost nothing more than a 5th. Good? Good. Deal.

I think Garrioch is overstating what amounts to peanuts in the NHL. If we can steal him on that basis because other teams are too stingy to pay that kind of pocket change, all the better.

Or could you say it amounts to bananas? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

476TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 am

SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:Thaaats pretty steep, I dont know. Depends on the situation. For Ottawa? No, because they cant give up any kind of depth they have up front along with a 1st roudner. Philly? I would give up a guy like Gagne and a 1st for sure.

So steep though. So much pain...don't they have Cockburn and Timonen and Pronger and Carle? Shouldn't they be looking at their goaltending once and for all and not their D?

Carle is brutal, he's just lucky enough to play with Pronger.

Philly needs all the D they can get with their goaltenders because they goalies that are available are in The East and there wont be anyone willing to make The Flyers a true contender by upgradding their goaltending with the risk of losing to them in the playoffs.

Philly is going with Leighton.

477TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:56 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:
Carle is brutal, he's just lucky enough to play with Pronger.

Philly needs all the D they can get with their goaltenders because they goalies that are available are in The East and there wont be anyone willing to make The Flyers a true contender by upgradding their goaltending with the risk of losing to them in the playoffs.

Philly is going with Leighton.

Betcha they nab Ellis. All this Hamhuis stuff is a pipe dream for a team against the cap. Emery, 2nd round pick, mid-tiered prospect for Dan Ellis. They'll see how he does and decide if they want to re-sign.

478TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:58 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dallas_Dave says that Brian Jurke is trying to engineer a deal that would land Ponikarovsky in Nashville, Hamhuis in Philly and Hartnell in Toronto.

479TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:59 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Dallas_Dave says that Brian Jurke is trying to engineer a deal that would land Ponikarovsky in Nashville, Hamhuis in Philly and Hartnell in Toronto.

Does Hartnell have the proper levels of Truculence?

- Unknown Author

480TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:59 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Dallas_Dave says that Brian Jurke is trying to engineer a deal that would land Ponikarovsky in Nashville, Hamhuis in Philly and Hartnell in Toronto.

Yeah I read that, that's not gonna happen either.

481TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:00 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Not a bad base for a deal. Toronto would need to add more because they get the only guy signed beyond this year, but other than that it looks good.

482TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:04 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Aaron Voros and Enver Lisin have been placed on waivers.

Dallas_Dave

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

483TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 32 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Enver Lisin, huh...he has good potential.

I guess the Rangers are seriously about to make a move.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum