GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010

+15
M_Christopher
Bramlet07
asq2
Number Twenty Nine
Tuk Tuk
AlfieisGod11
Hoags
SensGirl11
wprager
Riprock
PKC
sens4win
SensHulk
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Canada vs. Norway, Feb 16, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap217%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap217%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap266%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 66% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:You guys have some serious emotional issues to work out. He's representing his country not his NHL club. Everyone should cheer for anyone who contributes to the success of the team, including Heatley.

We're gonna need guys like him to come up big for us down the stretch if we want to beat the better teams like Sweden, Finland, USA, Russia.

Just for fun, we'll put it to a poll.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:I find that almost as bad as Leaf fans that did not want Fisher on the team based solely on the fact that he wears a Senator jersey.

Did Fisher do something wrong? Don't think so...

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:You guys have some serious emotional issues to work out. He's representing his country not his NHL club. Everyone should cheer for anyone who contributes to the success of the team, including Heatley.

We're gonna need guys like him to come up big for us down the stretch if we want to beat the better teams like Sweden, Finland, USA, Russia.

He's representing Team Heatley. He's Dany Effing Heatley, from Team Effing Heatley.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm giving Heatley every benefit of the doubt as to why he wanted out of Ottawa. We have NO IDEA what caused him to want to be traded.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
Dash wrote:I find that almost as bad as Leaf fans that did not want Fisher on the team based solely on the fact that he wears a Senator jersey.

Did Fisher do something wrong? Don't think so...

What did Heatley do? Requested a trade? For reasons only he knows. I'm pretty sure we've moved on, we got what we could, and you can either still hate him and let it ruin your Olympic experience, or you can cheer for him and Canada as a whole.

I'm good with it. He's not part of our team anymore, I have no reason to not cheer for him winning my country a gold medal.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not gonna ruin my Olympics (partly because I don't really care Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 11 270956 ), but more importantly because I love Getzlaf, Nash, Weber, Boyle, Marleau, Morrow, Pronger (I kinda always have liked his take no prisoners attitude), Doughty etc. I'm missing guys I like, but I can't recall them all.

I like being able to relax and cheer on Crosby. Better to be with him than against him. Same with Iggy, not the biggest fan, but I respect what he brings.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:I'm giving Heatley every benefit of the doubt as to why he wanted out of Ottawa. We have NO IDEA what caused him to want to be traded.

He really doesn't deserve a benefit of a doubt. Those kinds of benefits have to be earned. He wouldn't even return Alfie's calls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum