GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010

+15
M_Christopher
Bramlet07
asq2
Number Twenty Nine
Tuk Tuk
AlfieisGod11
Hoags
SensGirl11
wprager
Riprock
PKC
sens4win
SensHulk
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Canada vs. Norway, Feb 16, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap217%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap217%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap266%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 66% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

hemlock wrote:Bottom line for me, it should be Brodeur's job to lose. This is where I'd prefer to play a tougher team first ala 2002. If he isn't great, go to Luongo.

Not sure how you would determine that. 2002 is such a long time ago it honestly isnt all that important. None of the goalies named are playing all that well right now but Luongo is def the best right now.

N4L wrote:
hemlock wrote:Bottom line for me, it should be Brodeur's job to lose. This is where I'd prefer to play a tougher team first ala 2002. If he isn't great, go to Luongo.

Not sure how you would determine that. 2002 is such a long time ago it honestly isnt all that important. None of the goalies named are playing all that well right now but Luongo is def the best right now.

Well, if none are playing "all that well" right now, then I think you have to go with the guy who's won everything there is to win. I'm not saying Luongo is the wrong choice, I'm just saying I think Brodeur should get the first shot.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sens4win wrote:
PKC wrote:So it's gonna be Luongo getting the start against Norway. Interesting, to say the least.
wow source ?

I heard it on the radio. I'll post it as a latest update on the first page if I can find a link.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's official according to CTV - http://www.ctvolympics.ca/hockey/news/newsid=42745.html#luongo+gets+call+canada+against+norway

I don't think I'd read too much into it though. If we were facing a tougher opponent then I'd start to wonder but it's Norway.

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Nash-Iginla-Crosby would be sick. I think the lines will change a lot throughout the tournament. Should be an easy win for Canada, but the Noreqwegian's are a tough team physically, so they can do a lot of damage if things get out of hand.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, Team Norway is seriously underpowered:
http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-hockey/athletes/index_cf-NO.html?cat6=&cat1=43298&q=--+Keywords+--

I thought there were more Norwegian-born NHLers than that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

There's only one Norwegian in the entire NHL???! Too much emphasis on skiing, I guess.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Does anyone know where we can find a stream for the USA vs. Swiss game?

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Does anyone know where we can find a stream for the USA vs. Swiss game?

Check tsn.ca or ctvolympics.ca

I've been watching their stream online for the last couple of days and they have different stream links to different events.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cool. Thanks PKC. Any thoughts on our next opportunity for Gold?

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Is the lone NHLer Tollefsen? Thoresen used to play in the NHL. They've got some vets on their team though, they will play hard.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Is the lone NHLer Tollefsen? Thoresen used to play in the NHL. They've got some vets on their team though, they will play hard.

Perhaps they'll play hard but Canada needs to dominate them or I'll get a little concerned.

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I meant that Norway is likely to come out playing hard, so Canada's going to have to answer the physical challenge.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, Canada/Norway are on the ice right now!

0-0 in the second end. Oh, you thought I meant hockey? Go ahead, minus me, I know I deserve it.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Cool. Thanks PKC. Any thoughts on our next opportunity for Gold?

The women's snowboard cross racers have a good chance to at least medal if not win gold.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

GO CANADA!

Suck Heatley!!!!

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:GO CANADA!

Suck Heatley!!!!

Hey, he's representing the country, for now, we all need to take a hiatus from bashing the guy. I hope he scores 20 goals this tournament.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

PKC wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:GO CANADA!

Suck Heatley!!!!

Hey, he's representing the country, for now, we all need to take a hiatus from bashing the guy. I hope he scores 20 goals this tournament.

I just can't cheer for a team with him on it. Plain and simple. I'll cheer for everyone but him. I hope he doesn't score a goal at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum