GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010

+23
dennycrane
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Jordo
sens4win
Bramlet07
AlfieisGod11
Hockeyhero22000
garblar
LeCaptain
SensGirl11
benIII24III
asq2
Riprock
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
PKC
Hoags
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
KubaTrooper
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Vancouver @ Ottawa Feb 3, 2010

GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap230%GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap210%GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Michael Fisher Portnoy II

Rookie
Rookie

I'm waiting for Carks v. O'Brien - man I wouldn't know who to cheer for... Sad

http://www.theempirescoresback.blogspot.com

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No surprise here but Sens not skating this morning. Thanks to SensChirp for that.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:No surprise here but Sens not skating this morning. Thanks to SensChirp for that.

Hope they don't play the first 20 minutes tonight like they hadn't skated for a while before like last night...or we're dead in the water right off the bat.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:No surprise here but Sens not skating this morning. Thanks to SensChirp for that.

Hope they don't play the first 20 minutes tonight like they hadn't skated for a while before like last night...or we're dead in the water right off the bat.

I think you're putting way too much stock in the Canucks and not enough in the Sens. Sure we'll be in trouble if we play the first period vs. the 'Nucks like we did vs. the Sabres but I don't think we'll be dead in the water.

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:

I think you're putting way too much stock in the Canucks and not enough in the Sens. Sure we'll be in trouble if we play the first period vs. the 'Nucks like we did vs. the Sabres but I don't think we'll be dead in the water.

No matter what, it's going to be one of the most exciting games of the year, that's a guarantee. I just hope we're on the better side of the fun at the end of it.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:

Yup. And they had a few similar sequences throughout the game too. I think it's generous to say that the first 20 minutes was all that was wrong with that game.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:

No matter what, it's going to be one of the most exciting games of the year, that's a guarantee. I just hope we're on the better side of the fun at the end of it.

I sure hope you're right. So far, and I've been to almost all the home games so far, the Habs game on Hockey Day in Canada was by far the most exciting to see live.

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Alfie needs to tame Shamoo tonight. There will be no freeing of Willy tonight - we will feed the Orca vulcanized rubber.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:Alfie needs to tame Shamoo tonight. There will be no freeing of Willy tonight - we will feed the Orca vulcanized rubber.

There will be for anyone who has 3 or 4 beers in them.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Dash wrote:Alfie needs to tame Shamoo tonight. There will be no freeing of Willy tonight - we will feed the Orca vulcanized rubber.

There will be for anyone who has 3 or 4 beers in them.

If so, be careful of women's purses on your way back to your seat.

- Unknown Author

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Sens have beaten, amongst others, Miller, Brodeur, Lundqvist, Thomas (twice), Halak (twice?), and Fleury on this win streak.

Luongo would be a nice addition to that list. Tonight's definitely going to be a tough game, though.

I think they beat Halak once and Price once if memory serves, which often it doesn't... but point well taken. They haven't exactly been beating up on backup goalies.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

2 weeks ago, Ottawa beat Boston and then the very next day came home to beat the Chicago Blackhawks.

Deja vu please.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Wow dude. You coulda waited til you had more. GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 3 270956

You mean like this? Cool

Stat comparison isn't working for me.

Really? How about now? I changed the %40 or some-such to the '@' character in the link. It worked fine for me either way, but who knows what lame-Donkey browser you're using? Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Stat comparisons seems to be working now.

Oops. Just reading them one at a time. But I didn't change anything earlier, just now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Unfortunately for you all, my post-game analysis will have to wait until tomorrow morning since this will be a PVR game while I attend the North Dundas Demons v. Athens Aeros Minor Midget hockey match.

Apologies to my loyal readers in advance.

I thought your analysis is usually "Chris Neil=Win"? Or is that just the game preview?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Unfortunately for you all, my post-game analysis will have to wait until tomorrow morning since this will be a PVR game while I attend the North Dundas Demons v. Athens Aeros Minor Midget hockey match.

Apologies to my loyal readers in advance.

I thought your analysis is usually "Chris Neil=Win"? Or is that just the game preview?

Precisely.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Stat comparisons seems to be working now.

Oops. Just reading them one at a time. But I didn't change anything earlier, just now.

There was a space between [img] and the start of the url. I removed the space and it seemed to help. Coincidence? I don't know.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum