GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010

+23
dennycrane
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Jordo
sens4win
Bramlet07
AlfieisGod11
Hockeyhero22000
garblar
LeCaptain
SensGirl11
benIII24III
asq2
Riprock
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
PKC
Hoags
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
KubaTrooper
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Vancouver @ Ottawa Feb 3, 2010

GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap230%GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap210%GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Wow dude. You coulda waited til you had more. GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 270956

You mean like this? Cool

Stat comparison isn't working for me.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Sens fans attending the game tonight better be pumped up for this. I was there last year when sens played the 'nucks, and the 'Louuuuu' chants were soooo annoying, but it was embarassing that vancouver fans were louder than us.....of course losing that game didn't help.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Stat comparisons seems to be working now.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Added the following media links to first post

Jason Spezza speaks to media following Wednesday's win http://bit.ly/cgMLvV
Daniel Alfredsson speaks to media following Wednesday's win http://bit.ly/9tTmIM
Clouston speaks to media following Wednesday's win http://bit.ly/aW2ak7

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Unfortunately for you all, my post-game analysis will have to wait until tomorrow morning since this will be a PVR game while I attend the North Dundas Demons v. Athens Aeros Minor Midget hockey match.

Apologies to my loyal readers in advance.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Unfortunately for you all, my post-game analysis will have to wait until tomorrow morning since this will be a PVR game while I attend the North Dundas Demons v. Athens Aeros Minor Midget hockey match.

Unacceptable. A win tonight makes it a full Alfie (11). Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Laughing3

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Only latest updates left to add. I also put the Poll up.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Unfortunately for you all, my post-game analysis will have to wait until tomorrow morning since this will be a PVR game while I attend the North Dundas Demons v. Athens Aeros Minor Midget hockey match.

Unacceptable. A win tonight makes it a full Alfie (11). GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 805406 GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 235689 GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 62136

Perhaps a short late-night post of my observations is a possibility in that case.

Anyone remember my analysis of the loss v. Atlanta? Here's a transcript:

GAME DAY: Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 4. 2010 - Page 2 270956

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

This will probably be our toughest match-up in the last month -- one of the most well-rounded teams in terms of offensive production and defensive prowess. That VAN team will bury us if we play another period like we did in the first of the BUF game.

The good news is that we seem to play really well for the 2nd game of these back-to-backs this year. Oh, that, and we're on a 10-game winning streak... although we should remember that VAN just came off of a 7-game streak themselves.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Have we won 2 back-to-back games this season ? I can't remember ...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Have we won 2 back-to-back games this season ? I can't remember ...

The Sens have won the second game of back to backs 3 times and have won both games in a back to back once in January (Games 3 and 4 of the current streak).

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:This will probably be our toughest match-up in the last month -- one of the most well-rounded teams in terms of offensive production and defensive prowess. That VAN team will bury us if we play another period like we did in the first of the BUF game.

The good news is that we seem to play really well for the 2nd game of these back-to-backs this year. Oh, that, and we're on a 10-game winning streak... although we should remember that VAN just came off of a 7-game streak themselves.

This is probably the hardest game of the season so far for us. We're gonna need all hands on deck. I want to see us punish them physically at every opportunity possible and keep them hemmed into their end with a strong forecheck and good cycle.

What a test for this team tonight. Winning this game goes a LONG way towards opening some people's eyes.

Let's do it!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think the Sabres game was a nice way to shake off the rust of a 3 day layoff without ending up causing us any damage. At this point I have a lot of faith that we'll see a much stronger game out of the Sens right from puck drop. In fact, depending on who Vancouver has for their starting lineup, I wouldn't be surprised to see the, Neil, Kelly Ruutu line out first in order to set the tone and pace. Also I have a tonne of faith that Elliott will bail us out if the need arises.

- Unknown Author

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
The Sens have won the second game of back to backs 3 times and have won both games in a back to back once in January (Games 3 and 4 of the current streak).

Great .. I thought we've done it recently..

Please don't let us lose to Toronto on Saturday, I'm staying off hockey sites for at least a week if so.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Great .. I thought we've done it recently..

Please don't let us lose to Toronto on Saturday, I'm staying off hockey sites for at least a week if so.

You're pretty safe in here. There's not too many Leaf fans on this board yet.

- Unknown Author

Rookie
Rookie

I'm waiting for Carks v. O'Brien - man I wouldn't know who to cheer for... Sad

http://www.theempirescoresback.blogspot.com

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No surprise here but Sens not skating this morning. Thanks to SensChirp for that.

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:No surprise here but Sens not skating this morning. Thanks to SensChirp for that.

Hope they don't play the first 20 minutes tonight like they hadn't skated for a while before like last night...or we're dead in the water right off the bat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum