GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010

+16
ddt
SensGirl11
Devo
Hoags
sennies1980
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
dennycrane
LeCaptain
wprager
Flo The Action
PKC
sens4win
Bramlet07
PTFlea
shabbs
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Friedman confirms that Bergeron won't be in the lineup as he headed back to Boston:
http://twitter.com/FriedmanHNIC

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Friedman confirms that Bergeron won't be in the lineup as he headed back to Boston:

It'll be interesting to find out how long he'll be out for. I wonder who takes his spot if he's not ready for the Olympics.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game Day! GO SENS GO!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Game Day! GO SENS GO!!!

Go Sens Go!! Get the beers on ice as it were. Cheers

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Gohan wrote:And since Thomas dominates us each and every game...
10 straight for him.

Let's end that.

Yes please.
Fluff.

Source? GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 3 805406
The Fluff Master.

GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 3 Icon_wink

SSF told you? GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 3 805406
Smack down!

Kablam!!! GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 3 235689 GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 3 805406

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:Friedman confirms that Bergeron won't be in the lineup as he headed back to Boston:

It'll be interesting to find out how long he'll be out for. I wonder who takes his spot if he's not ready for the Olympics.

I hear we have a guy on our roster who might be adequate enough a replacement.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I hear we have a guy on our roster who might be adequate enough a replacement.

Those yahoos on the Team1200 have been wishing for an injury on Team Canada since last week! GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 3 270956

Apparently, Martin St. Louis had the best showing of anyone in that orientation camp.

I would put 3 current Lightning players and 1 former Lightning player ahead of Fisher, quite frankly.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Has to be Marty St.Louis IMO, but Fisher or Richards would also be worthy.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Has to be Marty St.Louis IMO, but Fisher or Richards would also be worthy.

Which "Richards"? GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 3 235689 GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 3 805406

sennies1980

sennies1980
Prospect
Prospect

isn't bergeron to play on the top line? i highly doubt fisher, having been a fourth line consideration will be thought of as a replacement Smile

http://talkinghockey.wordpress.com

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Has to be Marty St.Louis IMO, but Fisher or Richards would also be worthy.

Which "Richards"? GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 3 235689 GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 3 805406

Brad. Is there more than one in contention? I'm trying to think of the other ones and can only think of Mike Richards, who I believe already got named, no?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sennies1980 wrote:isn't bergeron to play on the top line? i highly doubt fisher, having been a fourth line consideration will be thought of as a replacement Smile

I thought of that as well, but I don't understand why Bergeron would be on a top line for Team Canada. Third line center, fine. Fourth line center, good. Top line winger? Nah.

Still, this is St.Louis' IMO, but I would love Mike Fisher to get in there. However, how good would the time off be for Fish?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Thought I heard somewhere that Jeff Carter was oh so close in making it so my thinking was that it would be him...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Thought I heard somewhere that Jeff Carter was oh so close in making it so my thinking was that it would be him...

Oh yeah...he'd be a fair choice as well, but I would still go with St.Louis personally.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Brad. Is there more than one in contention? I'm trying to think of the other ones and can only think of Mike Richards, who I believe already got named, no?

Brad "48 Points in 39 Games" Richards.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Brad "48 Points in 39 Games" Richards.

50 points. Wow. B.Richards is earning his 7.8 million bucks this year.

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Those yahoos on the Team1200 have been wishing for an injury on Team Canada since last week! GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 3 270956

Apparently, Martin St. Louis had the best showing of anyone in that orientation camp.

I would put 3 current Lightning players and 1 former Lightning player ahead of Fisher, quite frankly.

As much as I hate to admit it, if it were to fill Bergeron's projected top 6 spot I would put St. Louis and Lecavalier ahead of Fisher. Stamkos doesn't make this team even if 13 forwards go down.

Fisher has to hope for a Richards, Staal, Morrow injury.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Devo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

As much as I hate to admit it, if it were to fill Bergeron's projected top 6 spot I would put St. Louis and Lecavalier ahead of Fisher. Stamkos doesn't make this team even if 13 forwards go down.

Fisher has to hope for a Richards, Staal, Morrow injury.

Why would you hate to admit that Canada's talent pool is so deep that there are several better options than Mike Fisher to choose from?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum