GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010

+16
ddt
SensGirl11
Devo
Hoags
sennies1980
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
dennycrane
LeCaptain
wprager
Flo The Action
PKC
sens4win
Bramlet07
PTFlea
shabbs
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Gohan wrote:And since Thomas dominates us each and every game...
10 straight for him.

Let's end that.

Yes please.
Fluff.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
10 straight for him.

Let's end that.

Yes please.
Fluff.

Source? Ahhhhh!

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
10 straight for him.

Let's end that.

Yes please.
Fluff.

Source? Ahhhhh!
The Fluff Master.

Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
10 straight for him.

Let's end that.

Yes please.
Fluff.

Source? Ahhhhh!
The Fluff Master.

Wink

SSF told you? Ahhhhh!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
10 straight for him.

Let's end that.

Yes please.
Fluff.

Source? Ahhhhh!
The Fluff Master.

Wink

SSF told you? Ahhhhh!
Smack down!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You guys are awful. You know I can't join in until late, especially Monday nights.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's a major fluff-fest.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Fewer than 750 tickets left for tomorrow night's game. It might actually be a sell out, and you'd better believe it a couple thousand of those tickets were sold because of Kovalev's performance.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bergeron was struck by a shot on his hand in the second and did not return. Apparently it was bad enough to get X-Rays.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:You guys are awful. You know I can't join in until late, especially Monday nights.

In the words of the dickhead great Owen Nolan: Boo hoo.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Fewer than 750 tickets left for tomorrow night's game. It might actually be a sell out, and you'd better believe it a couple thousand of those tickets were sold because of Kovalev's performance.

Okay, seriously, that would be really nice if a) we sold out and b) it had something to do with Kovalev. Whether it was Melnyk's call on Kovalev or not - and whether Kovalev has helped or hindered - Melnyk put his $$ where his mouth is to make the Sens competitive and keep fans happy in the wake of the Dany Dickhead fiasco. I'd be pleased if Sens fans decided now was the time to start paying him back a little.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

3 games like that and he will become the new hero in town, like he was in MTL.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:3 games like that and he will become the new hero in town, like he was in MTL.

He's had 3 games like that: the roadie in Mtl, the game against Carolina, and the Philly game.

Oh, you mean 3 in a row..... GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 2 Icon_wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:
marakh wrote:3 games like that and he will become the new hero in town, like he was in MTL.

He's had 3 games like that: the roadie in Mtl, the game against Carolina, and the Philly game.

Oh, you mean 3 in a row..... GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 2 Icon_wink

Actually, he has *never* had a game like that. That was the first time he had ever scored 4 goals. The chances of him, at this stage of his career, to have two more games like that are pretty slim.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

boston loses last night. think they're starting a losing streak? GAME DAY: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Jan. 5th, 2010 - Page 2 159628

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Friedman confirms that Bergeron won't be in the lineup as he headed back to Boston:
http://twitter.com/FriedmanHNIC

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Friedman confirms that Bergeron won't be in the lineup as he headed back to Boston:
http://twitter.com/FriedmanHNIC

It'll be interesting to find out how long he'll be out for. I wonder who takes his spot if he's not ready for the Olympics.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game Day! GO SENS GO!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum