GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Phoenix Coyotes - 10:00pm ET - Sat. Dec. 5th, 2009 PLUS postgame thoughts

+12
Hayden
Riprock
dennycrane
PTFlea
Sens19
SensHulk
LeCaptain
PKC
Tuk Tuk
wprager
asq2
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

We just got schooled there. Mercifully no goal.

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

4 game packs for $45....I can't even get standing room only at the Igloo for that....

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

All the same they should ask for their money back given the performance of the Senators tonight.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I'll be stunned if there isn't some sort of shakeup. The benching of certain players hasn't worked.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is making me physically ill.

Lucky I'm not GM. You really wouldn't recognize this team tomorrow.

Only Alfredsson, Michalek, Fisher and maybe Phillips and A-Train are worth anything to me right now. Everyone else can Diddle off for picks and prospects and no one would even notice. Replace the rest of this team and no one will notice.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Karlsson?

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Does anyone think the Sens have a shot tomorrow?

0% chance of winning that game. They lose by less then 3 I will be a little surprised.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

this week: 3 evenings of my life I will never get back...

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

At least there was a little fight at the end. Still, the top $$ players were invisible.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tuk Tuk wrote:Karlsson?

And him and Lehner. The young guys are assumed.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Boedker - Lombardi - Upshall
Prucha - Hanzal - Vrbata
Korpikoski - Lang - Doan
Fiddler - Winnik - Pyatt

Michalek - Yandle
Vandermeer - Aucoin
Schlemko - Lepisto

Bryzgalov
LaBarbera

This roster (well, plus Jovo) just schooled us.

Definite statement game. Negative statement.

If tonight didnt send off alarm bells, nothing will.

A Train will be the first guy gone based on the circumstances and Spezza will be gone zo come the draft.

How can someone making 7 mil care so little about the team he is supposed to be front and center for a team that committed so much to him. SO little character on that guy its sickening.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:

Yep, I was just thinking about how this was a statement game for the Sens. Either they rise up and win this game and play another solid game tomorrow, or they mail it in and lose against Phoenix and most probably tomorrow as well.

By this time next week, we're on the outside of the playoff picture looking in. We've all seen this a million times with all the other teams, this is the beginning of 'the drop' out of the top 8 IMO. I hope I'm wrong.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Yep, I was just thinking about how this was a statement game for the Sens. Either they rise up and win this game and play another solid game tomorrow, or they mail it in and lose against Phoenix and most probably tomorrow as well.

By this time next week, we're on the outside of the playoff picture looking in. We've all seen this a million times with all the other teams, this is the beginning of 'the drop' out of the top 8 IMO. I hope I'm wrong.

I hope so too, but I highly doubt you're wrong. This loss was just unacceptable, absolutely brutal and will probably cost us a playoffs spot

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Holy crap we lost. WTF?

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Holy crap we lost. WTF?

It was embarrassing and painful. I honestly don't see our roster looking the same way for much longer

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Well it's taken this long but after tonight I'm jumping on Nelly's trade Spezza bandwagon, tonight his lazyness seemed contagious...... GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Phoenix Coyotes - 10:00pm ET - Sat. Dec. 5th, 2009 PLUS postgame thoughts - Page 6 489887

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum