GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Phoenix Coyotes - 10:00pm ET - Sat. Dec. 5th, 2009 PLUS postgame thoughts

+12
Hayden
Riprock
dennycrane
PTFlea
Sens19
SensHulk
LeCaptain
PKC
Tuk Tuk
wprager
asq2
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, please for the love of all things dear, leave the rest of the pairings intact and just sub out Picard.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lines at skate today:

Michalek-Spezza-Shannon
Kovalev-Fisher-Alfredsson
Ruutu-Kelly-Cheechoo
Regin-Winchester-Foligno-Keller

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:That Phoenix has scored more powerplay goals than we have causes me physical pain. Especially given Doan's having a statistical off-year thus far.

I'll cause you some more pain: Phillips has more goals than Spezza & Cheechoo has more road goals than spezza.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Glad to see Foligno back in the line-up. Let's hope some time off has done Campoli some good

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston: Elliott starts in goal; Picard will not play; Folgino returns to the line-up.

But... who's in for Picard? Campoli I assume... is Keller out then?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Clouston: Elliott starts in goal; Picard will not play; Folgino returns to the line-up.

But... who's in for Picard? Campoli I assume... is Keller out then?

I would assume so, yeah. Regin's in as well? I feel like I haven't seen him play in a while.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Regin was in last game... Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston post-practice presser from today:

http://bit.ly/66NnEe

Win or lose tonight, tomorrow will be a disaster IMO. That's a game that has been screaming blow out to me for a while, tonight they need the win other wise it's 0-5 on the road trip.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Anyone else see Sportsnet's "Line Predictions" for tonight? They have Neil playing, and Campoli playing with Volchenkov. What a crack research team they have there.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Picard is out though, right? So Campoli could be in... and Neil could be as well?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I think I remember hearing Clouston say that Neil was still a ways away...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I miss Neil. Sad

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:I miss Neil. Sad

Well that's weird. I put in a colon followed by an open parenthesis, and it got replaced by the word "sad".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And now it's back to the sad smiley. This site has gremlins.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:I think I remember hearing Clouston say that Neil was still a ways away...

10 days I think.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:I think I remember hearing Clouston say that Neil was still a ways away...

10 days I think.

I thought it was 10 days from when it happened. He could be back in a week's time.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, that was the original assessment then I think Clouston mentioned late last week that it could be another 10 days...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum