GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Phoenix Coyotes - 10:00pm ET - Sat. Dec. 5th, 2009 PLUS postgame thoughts

+12
Hayden
Riprock
dennycrane
PTFlea
Sens19
SensHulk
LeCaptain
PKC
Tuk Tuk
wprager
asq2
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Riddle:

If the Coyotes score a goal, and nobody's around to see it, does it still count?

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
Dash wrote:
hemlock wrote:This is brutal watching this on TV. CI has the in-house video feed with the Coyotes radio audio over top.

2-0. Yep, this is going really well.

To be honest these guys aren't that bad. Much better than some Canadian commentators. Nice to not have to watch any commercials too. The Coyotes seem to put just as much as the Sens do at a home game, too bad nobody sees it.

I've certainly heard worse that's for sure. It's odd to see the in house shots of the areana and hearing the radio commercials. Is it me or is the video almost B&W?

Probably just a really weak video source... the colour is pretty diluted, so signal isn't that strong.

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

got a feed now

TheAvatar wrote:got a feed now

Just in time for the intermission lol

You haven't missed much. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Phoenix Coyotes - 10:00pm ET - Sat. Dec. 5th, 2009 PLUS postgame thoughts - Page 5 521674

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

keep trying

http://www.atdhe.net/10802/watch-ottawa-senators-vs-phoenix-coyotes

eventually links back to justin.tv

We r all listening that are in chat.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

so when's Murray getting the sack?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

A few players need a swift kick in the sack....

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Ugh, 3-0. Sens keep icing the puck.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

3-0.... shows over, go home folks

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:Ugh, 3-0. Sens keep icing the puck.

Icing on the puck right now is the only thing that could get this poor taste out of my mouth

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

With a few exceptions, the 'Yotes are like an NHL-Journeyman-All-Selects team. Why are we so terrible?

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Boy the 'Yotes have some bizarre promotions. Apparently because they've scored 3 goals anyone who wants can get a free burrito at Taco Bell with purchase of a drink between 4 and 6 pm tomorrow.

Karlsson should go multiple times.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

The way I see it, you either have to finish poorly for years like Pittsburgh, Chicago & Los Angeles, be a competitive team that attracts cheap, star players (like Boston, Anaheim) , or just get lucky with drafting and maintain a competitive team (Detroit).

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

We just got schooled there. Mercifully no goal.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

4 game packs for $45....I can't even get standing room only at the Igloo for that....

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

All the same they should ask for their money back given the performance of the Senators tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum