GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryan Keller gets his chance!!! Called up to Ottawa

+5
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
ddt
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Is Tomas Kudelka eligible to be called up?

How about Josh Hennesey. We got him in that Havlat trade so he's gotta be really good right? Ryan Keller gets his chance!!! Called up to Ottawa - Page 5 159628

No. I was just wondering, though, because Kudelka is a +5 to Smith's -6 and only a point behind him.

Sorry SSF I wasn't trying to make fun of your choice. I was just trying to be funny again.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Is Tomas Kudelka eligible to be called up?

How about Josh Hennesey. We got him in that Havlat trade so he's gotta be really good right? Ryan Keller gets his chance!!! Called up to Ottawa - Page 5 159628

No. I was just wondering, though, because Kudelka is a +5 to Smith's -6 and only a point behind him.

Sorry SSF I wasn't trying to make fun of your choice. I was just trying to be funny again.

It was funny, but I was curious about Kudelka. He's not my choice just wondered why he wouldn't be considered.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah SSF, Kudelka was another guy we should be looking at soon. I haven't heard jack about Carkner though, so...yeah...he's probably fine.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah SSF, Kudelka was another guy we should be looking at soon. I haven't heard jack about Carkner though, so...yeah...he's probably fine.

Yeah. I read in the Sun about Carkner leaving the game then coming back last night so I'd be surprised to see him out.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah SSF, Kudelka was another guy we should be looking at soon. I haven't heard jack about Carkner though, so...yeah...he's probably fine.

Yeah. I read in the Sun about Carkner leaving the game then coming back last night so I'd be surprised to see him out.

I...don't think he came back to be honest.

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

I believe he did..he ended the game with just over 20 min in ice time and if I remember right the hit it was Andrew Peters...if that was the right hit, then he did return.

EDIT
He did...the link below is to the game sheet and shows the number of shift for each player. Carkner had a bunch of shifts leading up to the end of the game.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20092010/TV020339.HTM

Last edited by Devo on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Devo wrote:I believe he did..he ended the game with just over 20 min in ice time and if I remember right the hit it was Andrew Peters...if that was the right hit, then he did return.

Carkner and Picard are both fine. Only lineup change is Kovalev in and Neil out (10-14 days) Thanks to Twitter and shabbs.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Devo wrote:I believe he did..he ended the game with just over 20 min in ice time and if I remember right the hit it was Andrew Peters...if that was the right hit, then he did return.

EDIT
He did...the link below is to the game sheet and shows the number of shift for each player. Carkner had a bunch of shifts leading up to the end of the game.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20092010/TV020339.HTM

Oh yeah, he came back for the goal that the Devils scored on the open net. Nice. I'm really surprised, but that's great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum