GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009

+26
Sp00nz
SensFan71
dennycrane
SDH89
beerandsens
caissie_1
Sens19
smash88
spader
garblar
Vandelay
Hoags
asq2
Hockeyhero22000
Tuk Tuk
Cap'n Clutch
KidKarlsson
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
LethalLehner
wprager
PKC
Bramlet07
PTFlea
shabbs
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 21]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Bramlet07 wrote:Getting to know Nick Foligno - 'Who would you like to trade places with for a day? Mike Fisher'

He must be a huge fan of Carrie GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 2 639591. Cant say i blame him.

If FIsher asks for a trade, at least we know what the rumours will be in town...

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Spezza centering MIchalek and Cheechoo,

Shannon replaces REgin.

(Brent Wallace)

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:Spezza centering MIchalek and Cheechoo,

Shannon replaces REgin.

(Brent Wallace)

really? i've been waiting all season (ha, 4 games) to see choochoo given a chance like that. hopefully it's an experiment that pays out. should be a good game. GO SENS GO

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Updated with TSN's Ice Chips from today. Leclaire named starting goalie. Spezza was apparently using wooden sticks this morning.

Shannon will play tonight. Kuba and Winchester will not.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I this will also be our biggest test of the season. not the ultimate one as cory asn't found the line combinations he likes but still if we can beat the penguins tonight we are ready set go.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Updated with TSN's Ice Chips from today. Leclaire named starting goalie. Spezza was apparently using wooden sticks this morning.

he's getting serious GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 2 605651

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

really excited to see that second line tonight. Biggest test of the season so far for the NE leaders. GO SENS GO

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Updated with TSN's Ice Chips from today. Leclaire named starting goalie. Spezza was apparently using wooden sticks this morning.

Shannon's back! Ahhhhh! Cheering Yes!

What about Regin? And go Spezza. Can you imagine if we can top the Pens tonight - or even take it to OT or a SO? Dare to dream...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I've seen word that Regin is not in tonight... but nothing official.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Shannon replaces REgin.

(Brent Wallace)

So..

Michalek - Spezza - Cheechoo
Kovalev - Fisher - Alfredsson
Foligno - Shannon - Neil
Ruutu - Kelly - Donovan

I guess. I'd go into battle with those lines - I would especially like to think that our 3rd and 4th lines are one of the best - if not the best - in the Conference/NHL.

Now...we need Kuba back soon...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

Shannon replaces REgin.

(Brent Wallace)

So..

Foligno - Shannon - Neil
Ruutu - Kelly - Donovan

I guess. I'd go into battle with those lines - I would especially like to think that our 3rd and 4th lines are one of the best - if not the best - in the Conference/NHL.

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 2 503175 GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 2 503175 GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 2 503175

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:^^^^: Yeah Flo, Cheechoo's earned it. Now he needs to smash a couple of pucks top shelf and get on a roll.

SpezDispenser wrote:

Shannon replaces REgin.

(Brent Wallace)

So..

Foligno - Shannon - Neil
Ruutu - Kelly - Donovan

Thats the way it is GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 2 Icon_wink

That second line looks good. I'd still like to see Kovalev and Michalek switch places, though.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 2 668437 Yeah Flo, Cheechoo's earned it. Now he needs to smash a couple of pucks top shelf and get on a roll.
in the words of clouston "garbage goals" i'll accept as well GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 2 455378

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That Kovalev Fisher Alfie line was really clicking last game and I wouldn't touch it. Fisher scored his second game winner and Kovie scored his first goal.

BTW we've had scoring through out the lineup. Imagine that eh? Secondary scoring. I realize it's still quite early but it's a good sign. Now get Kuba and Winchester back and things are looking up.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 2 668437 Yeah Flo, Cheechoo's earned it. Now he needs to smash a couple of pucks top shelf and get on a roll.
in the words of clouston "garbage goals" i'll accept as well GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 2 455378

I'll take any kind of goal without complaint. Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm in Montreal today, visiting my parents. Had to shuffle the PVR to record the game (Heroes just got relegated to the West-coast, SD feed; you don't produce, you lose HD time). I'm still wondering, though, why SportsNet doesn't just replay the game overnight? TSN does it (I think) and I've seen CBC replay their HNIC games (with no breaks). I mena, I'll be listening to the game on the drive home, so it would only be for catching the highlights.

It was great to hear Mendes confirm that Shannon would replace Regin (I called that, sort of) and that Cheechoo will play top line. He's been hustling and Clouston is simply doing what he's been doing all along -- reward performance with ice time and increased responsibilities.

Are you hearing this, Dany?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Are you hearing this, Dany?

He can't hear you because of all the goal horns going off every time he snipes one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum