GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009

+26
Sp00nz
SensFan71
dennycrane
SDH89
beerandsens
caissie_1
Sens19
smash88
spader
garblar
Vandelay
Hoags
asq2
Hockeyhero22000
Tuk Tuk
Cap'n Clutch
KidKarlsson
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
LethalLehner
wprager
PKC
Bramlet07
PTFlea
shabbs
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 21]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 3 668437 Yeah Flo, Cheechoo's earned it. Now he needs to smash a couple of pucks top shelf and get on a roll.
in the words of clouston "garbage goals" i'll accept as well GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 3 455378

I'll take any kind of goal without complaint. Ahhhhh!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'm in Montreal today, visiting my parents. Had to shuffle the PVR to record the game (Heroes just got relegated to the West-coast, SD feed; you don't produce, you lose HD time). I'm still wondering, though, why SportsNet doesn't just replay the game overnight? TSN does it (I think) and I've seen CBC replay their HNIC games (with no breaks). I mena, I'll be listening to the game on the drive home, so it would only be for catching the highlights.

It was great to hear Mendes confirm that Shannon would replace Regin (I called that, sort of) and that Cheechoo will play top line. He's been hustling and Clouston is simply doing what he's been doing all along -- reward performance with ice time and increased responsibilities.

Are you hearing this, Dany?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Are you hearing this, Dany?

He can't hear you because of all the goal horns going off every time he snipes one.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey guys,

I put up the game day notice on the main page just under the logo. Check it out. There's a direct link to this thread, the chat room and for buying tickets.

Clutch

- Unknown Author

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Keys for the win:

- Volchenkov and Philips all over the 2 obvious.
- No Penalties
- Spezza, Kovalev and the rest of the PP must DOMINATE.
- Ruutu and Neil play smart.
- No Campoli/Karlsson against Malkin/Crosby please.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Pens win 4-1

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Tuk Tuk wrote:Pens win 4-1

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 3 68747

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Hey guys,

I put up the game day notice on the main page just under the logo. Check it out. There's a direct link to this thread, the chat room and for buying tickets.

Clutch
Nicely done!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Hey guys,

Clutch

Nice, really good idea there Clutchie. Ahhhhh!

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:Pens win 4-1

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 3 68747

I wont complain if I'm wrong GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 3 Icon_smile

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
shabbs wrote:Updated with TSN's Ice Chips from today. Leclaire named starting goalie. Spezza was apparently using wooden sticks this morning.

Shannon will play tonight. Kuba and Winchester will not.

he's getting serious GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 3 605651

definitely he only moved to a non wooden stick last year

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:- No Campoli/Karlsson against Malkin/Crosby please.

Yeah, that's what sucks about having Kuba out of the line-up. We're going to have to put a rookie in Carkner and a near-rookie in Picard out against one of the top-3 offensive players in the game.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Which, of course, also means that Campoli-Karlsson will have to contend with the behemoth that is Jordan Staal.

These pairings are so impractical.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

asq2 wrote:Which, of course, also means that Campoli-Karlsson will have to contend with the behemoth that is Jordan Staal.

These pairings are so impractical.
Leclaire is gonna need to be HUGE tonight.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Very comparable Ds tonight and goaltenders as well. Interesting matchup if we can attack their D, we should be able to get some chances vs Fleury. If they attack our D, the same will apply.

Obviously the differences are Crosby, Malkin, Staal and Gonchar - down the middle and their one fantastic D-man. Our wingers are as good or better than theirs. Again...interesting matchup.

EDIT: I also think our 3rd and 4th lines will have some pride to show the Pens that we have a balanced attack now.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Pretty good interview with Tim Murray on Hockey Central at noon right now.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Do I hear that Cheechoo is on the 1st line with Spezz ?

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 3 88481

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Hoags wrote:Do I hear that Cheechoo is on the 1st line with Spezz ?

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 3 88481

Lets call it the 2nd line. The idea of the 1st line combining for 0 goals through 4 games doesnt look too good GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Oct. 12th, 2009 - Page 3 455378

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum