GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who are you 'hoping wins tonight'

+6
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
wprager
SensFan71
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

POLL: Who are you 'hoping' wins tonight

Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Vote_lcap233%Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 4 ]
Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Vote_lcap217%Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Vote_lcap250%Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:53 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Plekanec got me one point tonight. That's all I care about.

17Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Stalberg looks really good. Impressed with that kid for sure. Thank JFJ for that one.

18Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:55 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Stalberg looks really good. Impressed with that kid for sure. Thank JFJ for that one.

I have him in the sim Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 472966

19Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:56 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:Plekanec got me one point tonight. That's all I care about.

I have 4 points tonight , thank god for those Leafs!

20Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:20 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

JFJ was a terrible GM but a good drafter.

21Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:32 pm

If Markov is out just pack it in Montreal. They are AWFUL. I have the answer to my question, "who are The Leafs better then?" THe Habs for sure.

22Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:36 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

From HF: Habs fan: " Refs gave them the game" Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 78253

23Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:38 pm

That was an awful call on Moewn. Have to agree there.

24Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Headline on TSN:

Leafs On Pace for 164 points!

25Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:39 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:That was an awful call on Moewn. Have to agree there.

But Gomez should have had an interference there too.

26Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Still, Komeserek got away with that big time. His fight sucked too, just ties the guy up.

27Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:41 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Yep, should have been 4 on 4 I agree.

28Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:42 pm

The guy has been in the box the entire game, cost his team a goal, and I bet Toronto says how dominate he was tonight.

29Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Oh, there's another one. The guy is a moron.

30Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:44 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I'm gonna go study a little, I'd rather save my time for Vancouver/Calgary.

31Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:44 pm

I just dont want Montreal to tie it up because of the 3 points.

32Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:45 pm

HAHAHAHA Komiserek you big, dumb, moron.

33Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Hopefully MTL wins this becaue without MArkov it might be their last win of the year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum