GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wins the Cup?

+3
Spirou
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Where will the Stanley Cup be headed in 2010?

Who wins the Cup? Vote_lcap250%Who wins the Cup? Vote_rcap2 50% [ 9 ]
Who wins the Cup? Vote_lcap250%Who wins the Cup? Vote_rcap2 50% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who wins the Cup? Empty Who wins the Cup? Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I know it's way too early to tell right? Absolutely it is but, this is a little easier and really amounts to a 50/50 guess.

What I want to know is do you think the East wins it or will it be the West this year?

- Unknown Author

2Who wins the Cup? Empty Re: Who wins the Cup? Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:31 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I'll vote for West. Either Chicago or Detroit, IMO. We shall see!

3Who wins the Cup? Empty Re: Who wins the Cup? Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:34 am

Sens. Donovan to score winner in game 5.

4Who wins the Cup? Empty Re: Who wins the Cup? Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:50 am

Spirou

Spirou
Prospect
Prospect

Sharks, because I am an irredeemable pessimist.

5Who wins the Cup? Empty Re: Who wins the Cup? Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:57 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Spirou wrote:Sharks, because I am an irredeemable pessimist.

Don Cherry is going to pick the Washington Capitals to win it this year. He also doesn't like the Sharks very much, although Ron MacLean believes New Jersey and San Jose will play in the Finals.

6Who wins the Cup? Empty Re: Who wins the Cup? Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:10 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think the Hawks will be there but I picked the East. I don't know if the Wings can make it all the way unless Osgood turns it back up in the playoffs or Howard is able to carry the ball.

- Unknown Author

7Who wins the Cup? Empty Re: Who wins the Cup? Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:30 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'll go with washington as well, even with shaky goaltending, one of their goaltenders could step up to the plate.

8Who wins the Cup? Empty Re: Who wins the Cup? Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:32 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:i'll go with washington as well, even with shaky goaltending, one of their goaltenders could step up to the plate.

It's more than goaltending. It's a commitment to playing strong Defense from their forwards. They want to play run and gun which is fine for the regular season but I don't see them making it work in the playoffs. It's not the Oilers and this ain't the 80's.

- Unknown Author

9Who wins the Cup? Empty Re: Who wins the Cup? Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:i'll go with washington as well, even with shaky goaltending, one of their goaltenders could step up to the plate.

It's more than goaltending. It's a commitment to playing strong Defense from their forwards. They want to play run and gun which is fine for the regular season but I don't see them making it work in the playoffs. It's not the Oilers and this ain't the 80's.
sure, but i think in the east they are the team that can beat the rest of 'em. we haven't seen a spectacular team in the penguins, or devils or buffalo not to mention the bottom 8. and when it comes to the finals it will be who's got gas left in the tank. i figure it will either be the nucks or chicago and i just don't see them beating wash.... but then again... maybe we'll see philly against the yotes in the finals? Ahhhhh! monkeys might fly out of my...

10Who wins the Cup? Empty Re: Who wins the Cup? Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

They did not look like SC Finalists in their last game. Ovechkin looked tired. Most of the forwards were barely skating. I wonder if they are just a tad tired. Boston is very possibly a 2nd round match up for them and they should have been trying to send a message.

11Who wins the Cup? Empty Re: Who wins the Cup? Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i think its the hawks time accordign to the darren dreger thing he had on the internet today he has heard that the hawks will go with Niemi over huet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum