GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who are you 'hoping wins tonight'

+6
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
wprager
SensFan71
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

POLL: Who are you 'hoping' wins tonight

Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Vote_lcap233%Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Vote_rcap2 33% [ 4 ]
Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Vote_lcap217%Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Vote_lcap250%Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Vote_rcap2 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Between Montreal and Toronto.

I think this is a neat question for us here at GM. So, naturally, I put it to a poll.

2Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:27 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

hate them both equally, so don't care who wins, but no OT or SO game.

3Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm hoping for a 1-0 shutout by Price. I have him in the pool but not any of Montreal's forwards. I'd say a 1-0 shootout victory (no scoring points awarded) but then I don't want Toskala getting the regulation shutout points (by the way, as anyone verified that pickuphockey.com can actually award points for regulation shutouts resulting in a loss?)

4Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Washington. Everyone else is irrelevant in the long-run Imo.

5Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hate the Leafs... but hate the Habs more... so, a 3-2 win for the Leafs in REGULATION if there has to be a winner. No shutouts allowed.

2nd option: the ACC blows up during the game. No winners. Both teams vaporized.

6Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Hate the Leafs... but hate the Habs more... so, a 3-2 win for the Leafs in REGULATION if there has to be a winner. No shutouts allowed.

2nd option: the ACC blows up during the game. No winners. Both teams vaporized.

I like option 2 very much, no one will really care about those two being gone anyway. Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' 639591 Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' 691713 Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' 691713 Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' 691713

7Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The thought of a positive outcome for either of these teams sickens me.

8Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:45 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I hate the Leafs' coach and GM, while am indifferent about Gainey, but still have a soft spot in my heart for Jacques. Hate the players on both teams, with a few exceptions. But what I really hate are the fans of both organizations. Again, few exceptions (i.e. my 1 year old nephew).

If the game were in Montreal, I would want the Leafs to win. Moreover, I would want the Habs to score first, and early, so that they start the oles right off the bat, then would want Toronto to score 7, all on Price.

Since the game is in Toronto, however, I would like the Habs to win, with Metropolit scoring a hat-trick first on Toskala, and then another on Gustavsson.

9Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:45 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:The thought of a positive outcome for either of these teams sickens me.

so one of the teams win, but the team that wins loses big time players to injury, for example, Montreal wins 3-2 in regulation, but loses Markov, Cammalleri, and Gionta for half the year, perhaps more.

10Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Bass Destruction wrote:I hate the Leafs' coach and GM, while am indifferent about Gainey, but still have a soft spot in my heart for Jacques. Hate the players on both teams, with a few exceptions. But what I really hate are the fans of both organizations. Again, few exceptions (i.e. my 1 year old nephew).

If the game were in Montreal, I would want the Leafs to win. Moreover, I would want the Habs to score first, and early, so that they start the oles right off the bat, then would want Toronto to score 7, all on Price.

Since the game is in Toronto, however, I would like the Habs to win, with Metropolit scoring a hat-trick first on Toskala, and then another on Gustavsson.

Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' 78253 Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' 78253 Thats Diddling awesome!!

11Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:08 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:I hate the Leafs' coach and GM, while am indifferent about Gainey, but still have a soft spot in my heart for Jacques. Hate the players on both teams, with a few exceptions. But what I really hate are the fans of both organizations. Again, few exceptions (i.e. my 1 year old nephew).

you are more brutal than I am Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' 668437

12Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:45 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Hoping for a Toronto victory tonight, and not just because I have Kaberle and Stajan in the pool. These guys need to gel, lots of new faces, and a victory would certainly help the chemistry

13Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:53 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Plekanec got me one point tonight. That's all I care about.

14Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Stalberg looks really good. Impressed with that kid for sure. Thank JFJ for that one.

15Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Empty Re: Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:55 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Stalberg looks really good. Impressed with that kid for sure. Thank JFJ for that one.

I have him in the sim Who are you 'hoping wins tonight' 472966

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum