GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs

+5
BigRig
Bramlet07
PKC
rooneypoo
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:19 am

Aetherial

Rookie
Rookie

BigRig77 wrote:anyone know if the games are on TV anywhere? Since there's highlights and all, I figure they must be ...maybe on LeafsTV ( :x ) or NHL NTK?

I think I read that they are on Leafs TV, although that may be a delayed airing?

17Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:14 am

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

Aetherial wrote:
BigRig77 wrote:anyone know if the games are on TV anywhere? Since there's highlights and all, I figure they must be ...maybe on LeafsTV ( :x ) or NHL NTK?

I think I read that they are on Leafs TV, although that may be a delayed airing?

If it is aired dont be fooled and think it was a sellout, as it was only half full. They just placed everyone on the same side, opposite the cameras.

18Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:40 am

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sneaky...

19Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:31 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bramlet07 wrote:O'Brien played well, definitly going to need another year or two in the minors though. Same with Regin who i was surprised was on the PK in the 3rd. Is he considered good defencivly? or was it just cuz the sens played most of the period short handed? I dont know that much about him.

Thanks a lot for the update Bram.

20Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:31 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeafsTV apparently.

21Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:33 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bramlet07 wrote:O'Brien played well, definitly going to need another year or two in the minors though. Same with Regin who i was surprised was on the PK in the 3rd. Is he considered good defencivly? or was it just cuz the sens played most of the period short handed? I dont know that much about him.

Probably a little of both in reference to Regin. He's more a playmaker than a defensive guy - that guy's Z.Smith (who I'm very excited about). 8)

22Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:17 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm getting more and more anxious to see a game now. These short highlights aren't satisfying enough. It's great to hear guys like Jesse, Ilya, and Jimmy doing well, and always good to hear names you'd never heard of as well.

They showed highlights of the Calgary-Edmonton game as well and Kyle Greentree was injured pretty bad apparently. Had to be stretchered off the ice because of a hit from behind into the boards.

23Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:50 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:I'm getting more and more anxious to see a game now. These short highlights aren't satisfying enough. It's great to hear guys like Jesse, Ilya, and Jimmy doing well, and always good to hear names you'd never heard of as well.

They showed highlights of the Calgary-Edmonton game as well and Kyle Greentree was injured pretty bad apparently. Had to be stretchered off the ice because of a hit from behind into the boards.

Really?? I didn't see that. That's awful. What the hell?!

24Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:45 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

He was able to get to his feet apparently after the hit, but either needed to be or the team wanted to take precautions and made him leave via stretcher. The player that hit him also broke another players neck 3 years back in University.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/Sports/Oilers/2008/09/15/6767921-sun.html

25Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:52 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

what the hell?!?! I love good, ol' fashioned gritty hockey, but this is just a pre-season thing... it's like Downie's hit last year around this time... What the hell are you thinking?!?!

26Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:10 pm

bluewhiteandgolf

bluewhiteandgolf
Prospect
Prospect

highlights are up on TSN main page

27Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

bluewhiteandgolf wrote:highlights are up on TSN main page

Mmm...delicious goals by O'Brien (or it may have been Winchester), Zubov and a sick out hustling by Z.Smith.

I found it amusing that we have a guy named Roach on the squad.

28Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Looks like O'Brien scored the lone goal in a 3-1 loss today.

29Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bramlet07 wrote:Looks like O'Brien scored the lone goal in a 3-1 loss today.

Booo....and yay, but mostly boo.

30Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

^^ lol agreed but i'll take 2 outta 3 any day of the week.

31Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bramlet07 wrote:^^ lol agreed but i'll take 2 outta 3 any day of the week.

Yeah...I probably shouldn't complain... 8)

32Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:48 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I just saw some clips of Daugavins playing for the Majors, thanks to my new volunteer position at Rogers Mississauga. The guy is highly regarded as a phenomenal player around here.

33Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Sens beat Rookie Leafs Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:02 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:I just saw some clips of Daugavins playing for the Majors, thanks to my new volunteer position at Rogers Mississauga. The guy is highly regarded as a phenomenal player around here.

He didnt do anything in the game on sunday to impress me. Hopefully it was just an off game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum