GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Centre ice Preview

+7
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Amnesia021
strachattack
LeCaptain
shabbs
PKC
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Free Centre ice Preview Empty Free Centre ice Preview Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:39 pm

For those on Bell Expressvu they are offereing a free preview of the entire Centre Ice package (minus the web services) from Sept 14th to October 24th.

The channels are currently all red but seeing as no games are on tonight it's not a big deal. The Sens game on Wednesday is on centre ice for those not going, and the technician assured me the issue will be ironed out by tomorrows Bruins game.

Enjoy

Last edited by Dawg's Wife on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:43 pm

any news on Rogers's offering the same Free Centre ice Preview 89286 Free Centre ice Preview 563556

I can't remember 100% but I'm pretty sure they've done something similar in the past Free Centre ice Preview 42360

3Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Nope Rogers is not offereing the same deal....don't know who noticed but the NFL package was free yesterday as well

4Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:26 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

This isn't free centre ice...it's a free preview.

5Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:28 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PKC wrote:This isn't free centre ice...it's a free preview.
That's why DW said free from Sept 14th to October 24th.

6Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Fixed..

7Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:

I'm not slagging the information, I was just slagging the previously misleading title. I was actually quite excited to cash in on free center ice for the season.

8Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:40 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PKC wrote:
shabbs wrote:

I'm not slagging the information, I was just slagging the previously misleading title. I was actually quite excited to cash in on free center ice for the season.
Free NHL CI? Heh. That will never happen, unless you steal it from your neighbour.

Wink

9Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:17 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone know what are the offers for Hockey broadcasting on the other side of the river?

10Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Out west Shaw is offering free from the 3rd of October to the 31st.

11Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:33 pm

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

I ordered the Super Sports Pak from Rogers a few days ago. They had a deal giving two free months but you have to commit to the full year. It's not worth it for me because I always cancel the service once the Playoffs start. I used to be able to order NHL Centre Ice on it's own but they no longer offer it alone. You have to purchase the full sports package. I used to get a few dollars off per month too because of the bundle deal but they no longer offer that either. I was dissapointed but I have no choice living in Toronto.

12Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

Time Warner/Comcast used to give it free for the duration of the baseball season (and free when baseball started back up in april) but that was only because they had a freeview period for the baseball package and since they used the same channels for both, they both ended up being free Free Centre ice Preview Icon_smile... but I'm not sure of the situation now... We switched to ATTuverse and CI isn't available on it yet Free Centre ice Preview Icon_sad Free Centre ice Preview 605651

13Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:05 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

strachattack wrote:I ordered the Super Sports Pak from Rogers a few days ago. They had a deal giving two free months but you have to commit to the full year. It's not worth it for me because I always cancel the service once the Playoffs start. I used to be able to order NHL Centre Ice on it's own but they no longer offer it alone. You have to purchase the full sports package. I used to get a few dollars off per month too because of the bundle deal but they no longer offer that either. I was dissapointed but I have no choice living in Toronto.

NHL CI is not HD, is it? There are three things I would need before I order any more sports: 1-more money; 2-HD content, 3-more time to watch it all. #3 is pretty close to an impossibility at the moment, and #2 will probably take a few more years, which should give me time to tackle #1.

14Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:10 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Does anyone know if the game tonight is on Atdhe.net or Justin.tv? I can't check right now as those sites are blocked at work.

- Unknown Author

15Free Centre ice Preview Empty Re: Free Centre ice Preview Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:28 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I checked both sites, athde.net seems to be a dead end of pointless links, not sure how to navigate Justin.tv, so uncertain if the game is on that site tonight or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum